"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: A KFC? *leans to look in the windows* There are some seriously small chicken drumsticks in this world...*to Dan* Oh that's nice. *pats him on the head* Miss...Ms? Mrs Barina...what is this Cillit Bang of which you speak so highly?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*outside* Did someone just hear a scream? Or maybe it's these new meds I've been taking. They've certainly stopped my rash but they make me feel so....*slumps to ground*....*jerks up suddenly*...WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!

Lucy

Reaction score
PeaPea: Only the most amazing cleaning product ever, and I'll tell you why....

*three hours later*

...and that's why Cillit Bang should rule the world. The end. Sorry, Barina, you wanted to say something?

Barina: Well, you've kinda already stepped on my point but...

*three hours later*

Drue: 5 crates if you both stop talking.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *looks at watch* Gee, time flies when you're having...ears near women talking...Ok, seriously...do you think we need to follow the storyline and let it pan out to figure what we're doing in Crazy Town? Or shall we just head back into the house and have a cup of tea and a biccy?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*blinks* So, Barina....where exactly are we? And most importantly how do we get home? I'm missing Coronation Street for this, and the TV has no reception here!! I NEED TO FIND OUT THIS WEEK'S THRILLING CONCLUSION!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: It's a soap...there is nothing conclusive about soap...*to self* Is it liquid? Is it solid? Why does it jump from your hand into the bath and hide under the bubbles? *pause* Wrong soap.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
What is this "other" soap you speak of? *notices flies buzzing round* Perhaps I should invest in some

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*starts rocking backwards and forwards*

Barina...how do we get out of this awful place? If I spend any more time among these...*wretches*...trees I don't know what I'll do....