"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Twister enters the Moppets' house through the open window, sucks up Bo and DanDan in its violent windy vortex, and flies back out dumping them somewhere else in the neighborhood or parts unknown... Haven't decided that yet.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*in twister* Oh my it certainly is windy in here...*holds onto skirt* My my I feel bad for the people below us...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *slaps into a muddy farmers field* Well, that was...unexpected. *spits mud* And that was just gross. And...we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. Actually, we were never in Kansas in the first place so technically, we're still not in Kansas, Toto.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*lands in mud*

Oh...slimy....*clutches wickerbasket* I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto. Oh...we've made that joke already. Never mind that...*puts Fem in basket*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Nice pigtails...*gets up, dusting trousers and walks towards a long road made of yellow bricks* How are we ever going to figure out where the heck we are without a GPS system and an innate sense of direction? *steps onto the road* I mean we could follow this yellow brick road for miles before we get to a gas station...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
There is no way I could walk that whole road in these shoes. *turns around and notices legs poking out from house* Oooh but these look comfie...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *stares* Oh no...oh this is not good...oh there's a woman underneith my...HOUSE! My house has crashed on a woman in a field! This isn't a good day, right?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hmmm...I'm not sure the insurance covers house-crushing. But then I ate the insurance guy so I wouldnt really know....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Yeah, well...the insurance may not cover the house, but the house sure covers the upper half of that woman with the really nice shoes. Is there any chance she isn't dead, because I don't know how manslaughter looks when the weapon was a front porch.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hmmmm....maybe if we steal her shoes, eat her feet and flee the scene no one will even mind that our house has crushed her? What do you think Fem?

Fem: *pops out of basket* I refuse to be a part of this *curls up in basket*