"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I suppose Little Gem is also out of the question? Yeah...who would name their boy "Little"?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*cupboard door opens and DanDan steps out dressed as stork*

Hello!! It is I! The stork!! Did someone mention babies? *knife and fork falls out of DanDan's bag* hehehe...never mind that....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Er...Mr Stalk...dispite your attempt at an authentic stalk impression, would you mind putting your legs away please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At school, between brakes...
Dunno, some sort of nanny person showed up there today. She seems nice. Huh? Yeah, I'm free tonight. Think the teach sent us some chapters to read about the rogue unicorn hunt or the Ghost Scare of 1793 or something like that.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
*gazes down at blue legs protruding from costume*

*Sigh* What gave me away?

Fem: *in bundle over DanDan's shoulder* Can I come out yet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: If that's Fem, yes you can. If it's a second head, gosh you freak get OUT of my kitchen!

minidoozer

Reaction score
*opens shoebox*
Jana: *looks cute* Nooboo?
Mingo: *looks at Jana* ... Ooooh, Mr Moppet, is this your daughter?! She has your eyes!! *notices DanDan* I mean, oh, your eyes are so blue, Mr Moppet *closes shoebox* There are absolutely no babies here whatsoever, Mr/s DanDan. *points to somewhere outside the window* Look! Banana flies! Go get them!! I mean, frogs, frogs of course, you are a stork. Go get the banana fly frogs!
Jana: *from inside the box* Fla?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Weeeell, it's either my daughter or a shoe with really cute eyes...which would probably make Fem happy, but other than that...yes, it's my baby which I havn't seen since the 23rd of November when I discovered the fireworks had been used as chew toys...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Whoah...no...um, no. No...I can't...twist...my back, is not fit for twisting. No twister. Thanks. But no.