"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
And all this time i thought she was lost. *whew* Man is that a relief. Thank you so very much Mr. Cole. Now i can go back to the Moppet's and not think she's out there scared and cold. Thanks again. Bye. *walks back to the car and drive it back into the garage*

minidoozer

Reaction score
A beautiful, young, tall woman with red, curly hair and sparkling green eyes walks up the path to the door of the Moppet house. She looks somehow familiar with her long legs and the bag with flower pattern she’s carrying. Only one thing about her (except her clothes) is different from last time she visited the house – She’s pregnant…

*Miss Liza Mingostone puts down her bag on the porch and opens the door*

*whispers* Hello? … *ahem, louder* Hello? Mr. Moppet, I’m back.

*picks up her bag and slowly enters the house*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*From upstairs in the attic... Ivan: Bo's not home... He left for Wilson's and hasn't been seen since. He was mumbling some nonsense about hunting down live yogurt.

minidoozer

Reaction score
*looks up and sees Ivan*
He left? But... Oh.. Any idea when he'll be back? And who are you again? Live yogurt?! But that's in a cage in the cupboard next to the fridge! Tsk, he should know that. *hmm*
Can I get you some tea? I want some myself anyway. *opens bag* Where did I put those leaf-shaped noodles?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *walks into the kitchen through th backdoor* Do you think one of these days my place of popular employment is going to realise that I only ever get as far as Diana's Cafe on the way over? *sits down at kitchen table with newspaper* Oh, hi Mangophone. *reads paper* *pauses* Miss Mingoscone! Hi! Wow, you are looking good *aside* Maybe put on a little weight *end aside* What are you doing here!?

minidoozer

Reaction score
Mr Moppet! I was looking for you!!! I came back to help you find the yogurt which is actually in a cage next to the fridge which you should know because you put it there ages ago when you caught it eating the strawberries hidden in it just before you put tiny pieces of ryebread all ove- *breathes* No wait, never mind that, I just need a place to stay and thought your house would be nice for the baby. *smiles* Where are your lovely little twins, by the way? I got them some delicious helicopter flavoured lollipops *suddenly holding two lollipops in her left hand, tadaa!*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: ...strawberries...cage...fridge...ryebread...are you sure that was the live yoghurt? I thought that was the cream cheese? But then, why would cream cheese have strawberries in it? *deep in thought* *snaps out of it* A place to stay? Mingogroan, you know our house is always open -- no matter how many times I tell the children to shut the door and keep the cold air out -- and, hey, your brother is still in the area. I'm sure there's a room spare someplace. *subject change* The twins? Last I heard they were in Russia with their mother looking for the Archibong Plant needed for...oh, something or rather. Did you say something about tea back a few sentences ago? I wouldn't mind a cup myself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Walking downstairs...
To Mingostone: Hi, I'm Ivan, an exchange student at the Magic School. I'm staying with that nice family across the street, but since they're not in at the moment, I thought Mrs. Moppet would have some room for me up in her attic.
To Bo: This note from management came for you yesterday... *Hands Bo the note saying how management's taken over Diana's Cafe and will now know if he's skyving off his duties each day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *reads note from manigment* Darn...now I'll have to find a new establishment for my thirst quenching needs...Ivan, that's fine as you know, just be sure not to touch any of the boxes marked private...they are very...non-public.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey buddy... I'm just handing you the stuff... It's not like I've read or gone through them or anything like that. Now that Jack guy, you might want to talk to.