Who's abused Kermit?

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Kermit was abused by Fozzie MANY MANY times in the first season. Like when he's making his Anti-Heckling things, he slaps Kermit with a Rubber Chicken.
Beauregard unknowingly abused Kermit, sending him flying through the air and into a wall.
Elmo abused Kermit just by existing.
Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Rowlf, Dr.Teeth, and Animal all threatened Kermit.
Gonzo almost got Kermit killed in two movies.
Swedish Chef has to be in a mafia or something, he threatened to cook up lil Robin!
Oscar I think abused Kermit once.
Bunsen sent Beaker to Africa, and Kermit came back, and Bunsen let the gorilla molest the frog.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Bunsen abused him by teleporting a bomb into a room kermit was in with Peter Sellers.

Frogster

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ooh, that doctor in TMTM, when she exams him and twists his arms around and shoves his head into the pillow. That always seemed pretty rough to me.
Yeah... what's with that scene?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Poor Kermit

The swedish Chef also hit Kermit with a pan after Kermit insluted vikings (I can't remember what episode that was from though.)

Sweetums was also about to get rough with Kermit in "The Frog Prince"
"The RiverBottom Nightmare Gang" called him "ugly" and took his Scarf in "Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas."
A buffed up Beaker threw poor Kermit out of club Dot (The Muppet theather) in IAVMMCM.

I'm sure there is more to list, but that poor frog really takes a beating, :smile: .

Brinatello

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Yeah... what's with that scene?
I wondered myself! She might have been checking for broken or dislocated bones due to the accident, or it was just meant to make us laugh. It made me laugh a little as a kid.

Oh, and what about the letter 'W' attacking Kermit on SS? That's another one to add. Not to mention when he's the reporter on the News Flash segments and something always goes wrong. And I thought he seemed safer on that show!