I'm getting my other 2 (Disney) Tattoo's on monday 9/11/06

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
dum da da dum, lol... today IS THE day! i got at 5pm EST today! :excited: yeah i wasnt a tattoo fan myself at first but then i seen sooo many "disney fans" have one, i JUST HAD to get one :smile: yeah they hurt but i look 4ward to the outcome of how neat they are! :smirk:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Have fun dude! You gonna post some pics when they're all nice & healed?

Lakina

Reaction score
I have a Kermit tattoo with his top legs sticking out (think egyptian) and my kids names on either hand. I also have a big tattoo of gonzo on the small of my back. He is surfing a wave in front of a tropical island with a palm tree on it. He is wearing board shorts.

superfan

Reaction score
Lakina said:
I have a Kermit tattoo with his top legs sticking out (think egyptian) and my kids names on either hand. I also have a big tattoo of gonzo on the small of my back. He is surfing a wave in front of a tropical island with a palm tree on it. He is wearing board shorts.
Oh, you MUST post some pics of those!
Please?
(welcome to the forum! :smile:)

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
BME.com

have you all been to BME.com? search the tattoo section for muppets and see what you come up with...you should be able to see a pic of someone tattooed with that cartoon of frank oz with like ten arms and a different muppet on each hand, its done really nicely, and heaps more too....

as for me, i have no muppet tats, but i have a black heart on my back, and the goddess of healing on my foot, im getting another 2 shortly, one that says "i love mickey", for my husband and some song lyrics for my son.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I'm too young and I really don't want one. Needles are NOT fun!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well its been ALMOST 2 weeks now that i had these babys! :big_grin: very happy with em and i got and still get LOTS of complaments over em! both my legs itch like crazy (and i CANT ich em) but Kermit is itching me the worst, Jack isnt so bad but mostly Kermit and i can see where i'll need a few little touch ups on him. I will be posting pics up here with in a few weeks or sooner! :smile: