I'm getting my other 2 (Disney) Tattoo's on monday 9/11/06

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey guys and gals,

i went to the tattoo shop today and i made at date to get my other 2 Disney tattos (at the same time...) for thos of you who dont remember my post about asking about tattoos lastyear around this time, I already have Mickey Mouse, the classic Mickey with the old button eyes, I got that 1 years ago todayand for the past year I've been sayin to myself "Im gonna get my other 2" well i sold my old car and the money i got from it I'm gettin 2 Disney tattoo's thay are... Jack Skellington from my FAVORITE #1 Disney film the Nightmare before Christmas and my 2nd is gonna be... non other.... then.... Kermit the Frog! :smile: playin his banjo! i was also wondering who else has a Muppet tattoo? :smirk:

but for the life of me i dont know why i'm readin' this again http://tattoo.about.com/cs/pafterabvneck/a/090103.htm Im not scard or n e thing couse i already have one, but its been a hole year now. I mean im NOT gonna cry or nothin but i KNOW I WILL shake a little at first... :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds me of the M*A*S*H episode Images where Radar was wanting to get a tattoo so he could "be the object of respect, fear, and sex".

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, good luck with it then! *sigh* Someday...
Haha Snowth, that sounds like a funny episode!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hahaha...

so n e ways who else has one or any... tattoo's i mean? :smile:

superfan

Reaction score
I have three.
*A small black heart.
*A black spider on my shoulder shaded so it looks like it's crawling on my skin
*Me and my best friend's first initial entwined w/ est.1990 underneath...located on my upper back. (the est.1990 refers to the year we met)..and she has the exact same one on the same location.

And I would love to get a sleeve or back piece of Muppet characters...Sam and Friends, Fraggles, etc.

But you know...$$$$$$$ it's gonna cost me.

When you get your Kermit tat, please show us pics!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
superfan said:
I have three.
*A small black heart.
*A black spider on my shoulder shaded so it looks like it's crawling on my skin
*Me and my best friend's first initial entwined w/ est.1990 underneath...located on my upper back. (the est.1990 refers to the year we met)..and she has the exact same one on the same location.

And I would love to get a sleeve or back piece of Muppet characters...Sam and Friends, Fraggles, etc.

But you know...$$$$$$$ it's gonna cost me.

When you get your Kermit tat, please show us pics!

thos do sound cool, yeaahhhh a Muppet sleeve would look sooooo stinkin' AWSOME dude! :excited: my little... well he's NOT little n e more hes 20 and has has a tattoo sleeve thing goin with some fish, thos punk stars and somthin else and a few other things. I just have Mickey Mouse so far.. til monday, my sister has Tinkerbell in the middle of a trible sighn on her back and i think butterflys on her foot, mom has non, and dad has 2 back then when he says "when i was young and brain-less" lol. but he was 17 at the time to, he sayed he would have picked somthin diffrent now. but us kids (me my bro and sis) keep tellin him he can get it coverd with somthin New! :smile: but yeah i WILL post pic's of my New Kermit tat and Jack also! :zany: my Classic Mickey u can see here on my myspace page: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=5b5d5377-12cb-43d4-ab11-de7e7b31cf87

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Your tattoo's all sound real cool! Really like the classic mickey idea!

I have two tattoos on my chest which are of two birds with the words sweet and heart underneath.

Kiki

Reaction score
Groovy tatt! Well, i'm a bit young for one but when i'm older... heh heh. :big_grin: The classic Mickey rocks. I love the idea of a muppet one.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Tattoos are cool but I don't think I'd ever get one. I just can't see myself thinking somethings as cool as I do now even just five years from now.