Muppet Show DVD's vol. 11-15 now on-line

smcguire

Reaction score
Re: wich region...

Originally posted by Se-Bas
I am thinking of purchasing the whole 15 dvd collection of time-life muppet show, but only if they are available for region 2 (Europe).
They are Region 1 only.

--Scott McGuire

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Re: wich region...

Originally posted by Se-Bas
I am thinking of purchasing the whole 15 dvd collection of time-life muppet show, but only if they are available for region 2 (Europe).
They don't ship to europe so if you want to buy them you got to contact one in USA to buy them for you.

Se-Bas

Reaction score
Re: Re: wich region...

Originally posted by smcguire
They are Region 1 only.

--Scott McGuire
Well, in that case they are not interesting for me, caus I can only play them on my laptop, and that's no fun.

Is there coming out a ' best of muppet show part 3' ?
I got the first and the second from columbia tri-star.
Is there a site where I can check that?

ThanX

Jrobert

Reaction score
As of now there are 4 DVDs from Columbia TriStar. the plan is that they will continue to release the exact same DVDs as TimeLife and then there will be an additional 5 DVDs after that.

What's wrong with playing them on your laptop? Just hook your laptop up to your tv and watch them if you want :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys if anyone is still reading this? :confused:

well anyways i wanted to know if any one could please help me out, I'd like to buy the whole set of DVD'S (1-15) if anyone knows of any codes or whatever i would be greatful! I'm not sure but i guess the codes change from time to time? I have no idea where you guys get them but I'd like to order them on-line with payment of a money order.

Thanks

Zack)Rowlf the, shoulda never bought the VHS's;-)DOH!!! :smirk: :rolleyes: :wink: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just use the ones in this thread, but call Time-Life.com and talk to them, tell them this was the code you have and that you'd like to get hte discounts. Tell them you're young and need the best deal possible because you don't have much moolah. They'll help I'm sure.

FOZ

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I usually go to this website to check on any promotional codes being offered by on-line stores before ordering. They have a few for the Time-Life store.

Promo codes

Hope this helps.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not sure if i'm going to order yet, but i guess i would have to call anyways beause i can only pay by money order as of now.

Hmm, i could wait and just ask for them for Christmas. I don't know what i'm gonna do with the TMS tapes thought, i could sell them at a garage sale my friend and I are having this weekend, but i don't know, how much to you think they should go for? they are in great shape and like new, just opened and watched maybe 10 times each;-)maybe less for some?

Zack)Rowlf the, i wish i was younger...ehhh, no i'm happy at the age i am, i just don't want to get any older! Dog.

Fighbird

Reaction score
Newbie Lame-Oh(tm) question:

I wanted to order the complete set from Time-Life, but they apparently only ship within the States. I live in Denmark, and the danish branch of Time-Life doesn't carry the series. Does anyone have any recommendations in regards for me to get hold of a set?

I do have a plan B, inasmuch as I have a buddy of mine who now lives in Washington, who might want to re-send it to Europe for me, but I wouldn't want to bother him with it too much...

Thanks for any help! :big_grin:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
You can buy the set from Columbia/Tristar, they only got 4 DVDs so far but they should come up at the same number as timelife.
But if you can't wait for columbia/tristar to release the DVD's then you should go with plan B.

The cheapest place I found in Denmark so far with Muppet DVDs are Axel Music