"T for Toes" segment on old episodes of Sesame Street

roadrat15

Reaction score
Not yet sir, but I found this divine little number that's both fuzzy AND blue . . .i think it's the number 3!

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
I don't get it, but that sounds like Cookie Monster! (my fav muppet, incidentally).
Please keep me posted on the "t" sketch:cool:

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
hmm perhaps you could answer this, Mr. Roadrat: was the video on which you saw this clip a taped episode of SS, or was it one of the CTW's video releases that would be available in stores?

roadrat15

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to answer ya,my lord.Yea verily I spake unto thee saying . . . .it was a taped compilation of old clips from previous shows ;just a hodge podge.Still looking actually

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
Forsooth the lack of success doth burn like a fire in my pain-addled mind...
Anyway, any luck, Sir Roadrat? Or anyone else?
Is it on any of the videos that the CTW has published?

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Any leads???

Any leads for the T for toes skit? I'm also looking for it, and I'm also on Kazaa and WinMX. Lemme know.

elfdeutsch said:
I am looking for an old segment from sesame street called "T for Toes". It's not muppet related but it is in the same vein of quality music and whimsicality as the henson's skits were. It features an hispanic narrator talking about all the wonderful things that can be done with toes. The skit shows people tickling, wiggling theri toes, picking things up, testing bath water, etc. and a pair of gorrilla's feet. It ends with the narrator saying, "toes, a very good T word". It was my favorite skit as a child. Has anyone seen this segment recently or have it taped? Thanx

mikealan

Reaction score
I never watched 'T For Toes' sketch when I was born in January 23, 1987 as I watched Sesame Street.

But what was that sketch shown on any of the Unpaved episodes?

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
keep the faith

:zany:

Glad to see the quest for "T for Toes" is still in the minds of the fans of this footage. I've had no leads but one day I will. Some guy from Australia that I talked to about a year ago swore that he had it seen it on a privately recorded tape but he could not locate it for me . . . we will luck out one day!

--tom : P

roadrat15

Reaction score
elfdeutsch said:
:zany:

Glad to see the quest for "T for Toes" is still in the minds of the fans of this footage. I've had no leads but one day I will. Some guy from Australia that I talked to about a year ago swore that he had it seen it on a privately recorded tape but he could not locate it for me . . . we will luck out one day!

--tom : P
Was that me or not ? I can't remember! :confused: