"T for Toes" segment on old episodes of Sesame Street

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
I am looking for an old segment from sesame street called "T for Toes". It's not muppet related but it is in the same vein of quality music and whimsicality as the henson's skits were. It features an hispanic narrator talking about all the wonderful things that can be done with toes. The skit shows people tickling, wiggling theri toes, picking things up, testing bath water, etc. and a pair of gorrilla's feet. It ends with the narrator saying, "toes, a very good T word". It was my favorite skit as a child. Has anyone seen this segment recently or have it taped? Thanx

roadrat15

Reaction score
I saw that skit on a video this time last year . . .they used to play it all the time when i was a wee little aussie (accent on the 'wee'!)

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
It was my favourite clip too, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
You said you saw it on a video at this time last year??? Which video??

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
T for Toes

Mr. Roadrat:

the fact that you've seen this on video is the biggest lead I've heard in years! Morgoth and I would very much like to know more info. Pass it on. Thanx.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Sorry gentlemen,it was on a tape my friend taped for me of classic
SS clips.

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
Oh well, thanks anyway Roadrat.
I don't suppose that tape your friend made you is for sale?

roadrat15

Reaction score
Give me a couple of days to look through my video jumble and I'll see what I can do for ya . . .not promising anything, but I'll try hard!

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
Thank you sir. It would mean TONS to me if you can find it! I can pay over EBay or Paypal...

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
hello Roadrat, Elfdutsch, anyone else reading this thread...
Just looking for an update if you have one. I've had little success so far :frown: