The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I like to thank everybody that made this award possible.......What? Wait, I didn't win anything? And they towed my car? Why did they do that? Well, if they didn't want somebody parking there, they should have made that Handicapped Parking sign a little bit bigger then. Anyways, congrats to all the winners, and sorry bout your luck to all the losers....including me apparently.

Daniel

superfan

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I like to thank everybody that made this award possible.......What? Wait, I didn't win anything? And they towed my car? Why did they do that? Well, if they didn't want somebody parking there, they should have made that Handicapped Parking sign a little bit bigger then. Anyways, congrats to all the winners, and sorry bout your luck to all the losers....including me apparently.

Daniel
Losers unite! :wink: :big_grin:
(that includes me, by the way, hooray!)

superfan

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
ahahhahahahahahahahhah you are all big losers
There are more of us than there are of you...watch your back, Kimpy boy. :big_grin:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You like me! You really really....wait a minute! I didn't win anything either! This is an outrage!! *trashes awards ceremony*

superfan

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
You like me! You really really....wait a minute! I didn't win anything either! This is an outrage!! *trashes awards ceremony*
Easy there, big guy...:embarrassed: :halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Um...Hi there. I came to address the club of losers that's gathered. Remember that Vic graciously said he'd make a custom award for all who wanted one. And all of you losers who gathered here, I just want you to know that you were each nominated for at least one award. :smile: So smile! And ask Vic to make you a super cool award! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Remember that Vic graciously said he'd make a custom award for all who wanted one. So smile! And ask Vic to make you a super cool award! :big_grin:
Just a note that giving awards to your friends as gifts is also turning out to be a very trendy... uh, trend. So if you want one for yourself, an MC bud or anyone else, just drop me a PM.

This opportunity will expire Friday, September 29, 2006. Likewise, all links to the awards (with the exception of the Lifetime Achievement) will be broken at the end of Friday as well.

So if you've either won, been given, or requested an award, it will no longer be available for viewing or download after that time.

superfan

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Um...Hi there. I came to address the club of losers that's gathered. Remember that Vic graciously said he'd make a custom award for all who wanted one. And all of you losers who gathered here, I just want you to know that you were each nominated for at least one award. :smile: So smile! And ask Vic to make you a super cool award! :big_grin:
It's all in good fun, my dear Ryan. I take it all with a grain (or spoonful) of salt.