Muppets Series 1 Super-Clearance!

Drtooth

Reaction score
However, I did see a Tower Records with a kind of Clearance. The figures were like 5 or 6 bucks. I'dve gotten one but they only had Piggy and Dr Teeth, and since I already had them, I got one of the Muppet PEZ Keychains I never got!

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

It really wasn't great here to see the Labs not sell a single unit in the flagship store for one of the biggest chains in the country.
Where was that Luke? I haven't managed to get hold of a lab playset over here yet and I want to put it on my Christmas list! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Any large Virgin Megastore will have around 5 of them - both Bluewater and Oxford Street do. Price is £29.99 i think which probably explains why they are going so slow.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Ah, right. I checked our local Virgin but they didn't have any. I'll have to organise a trip up to London Town at some point and try there!
Cheers :smile:

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I Got this off of Action Figure News. If anybody has a Tower Records nearby and is missing any Series 1 I'd jump on this. Too bad my nearest Tower' is 150 miles away! I still need Dr. Honeydew.:

With the holidays quickly approaching and hot items like Tortured Souls 2, The Osbournes, Wizard of Oz, James Bond and more coming out, we need to make some room and to do that, we can make some collectors very happy. While supplies last, Tower is clearing out stock of action figures for $1.99 each. Check out the list below for all of the great deals to be found at all Tower Records across the country.

**Due to the extremely low prices, no items will be avialable for shipping nor will stores transfer merchandise from one location to another. These
prices will also NOT BE reflected online.

$1.99 ACTION FIGURE SALE

McFarlane Baseball Series #1

Enterprise Action Figures

Final Fantasy X Monster Figures

Iron Maiden - Eddie Action Figure

Jay & Silent Bob: Bluntman and Chronic Figures

KISS BUST by McFarlane

KORN "GRUNTZ"

Masters of the Universe Figures (including Battle Cats)

McFarlane Monsters Series 1

Metal Gear Solid 2 Figures

The Muppets Series #1 Figures (not Playset)

J~