Read any good books lately?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't really read a whole lot of books,so when I find one I like it really has to be a good book. I was watching the classic movie "In the Heat of the Night". I learned that it was based on a book, and the book is way better then the movie or even the T.V Show!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I saw the movie a while back, but I've not read the book.

I'm the opposite; in most cases I've never met a book I didn't like (except for romances and all that treacly junk). My favorites are mystery, science fiction, fantasy and the occasional general fiction.

I just realized that I've hardly set foot in a Borders or B&N for the last four months...but that's probably because I live directly across the street from a library, within walking distance of a good indie bookshop, and a five-minute drive from another good indie bookshop.

Kiki

Reaction score
Currently reading How to Cook Your Daughter. Makes me peckish. =P (jokes..)

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
hi noob here i LOVE books im currently readinga new vampire series i disccovered. its sci fi/ fantasy by mario acevedo its about vampire Pi Felix Gomez
he went to iraq a soilder and came backa vampire its very moderna dn witty lots of fun. the first book is called The Nymphos of Rocky Flats im on book 2 X rated Blood Suckers.
http://www.marioacevedo.com/

i also red Sherilynn kenyons most recent relase Dream warrior from her Hunter series, its sort of a vampire serise but its more based on greek mythology and features the greek gods as well as other pantheons. its romantic fantasy.
www.dark-hunter.com

Beauregard

Reaction score
All I can say is, "Twilight." "New Moon" "Eclipse" "Breaking Dawn." and "Oh my gosh."

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well the last book I finished reading was a book I think a lot of wrestling fans would enjoy (which I don't think there is many of here, I know WWFPooh was, but now he's banned for whatever reason) was Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by fromer pro wrestler Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

To be honset there were moments in that book where I thought the Hitman was talking right to me.

Reaction score
Dangerous Game by Don Hollway, Survival In The Ashes by william Johnstone, and The Alaska Bootleggers Bible.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm currently reading I'm Not Scared. It's a suspence book, we had to read it. It's actually pretty interesting.

Pork

Reaction score
Currently reading "BY DESIGN" written by logician Jonothan Sarfati. It's really interesting.