SS skit on Mad-Tv 1/20/07

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Ha-ha, I love the Mad TV parodies of Sesame Street! They do a GREAT job with it! I also love their "Gordon." Very realistic and well-done. Their Big Bird also cracks me up. "Radiation poisoning, what's THAT?" It seems that Sesame Street parodies are becoming a recurring thing on Mad TV!

Maybe the writers at MAD TV are huge Sesame Street fans. I mean, the bit with Donald Trump might have come from the 25th anniversary special.

But yeah, I do hope they make more soon. And I can picture these scenes happening in my head:

*Cookie Monster "going on a diet"...or so it seems (concludes with him going on some sort of rampage)

*Oscar tries to get a job

*Something involving Snuffy and the "Snuffy is invisible" joke

*Grover could appear in puppet form. I imagine he would have blue fur, but with say a yellow nose and funny looking eyes.

*More references to The Electric Company and The Muppet Show (Miss Piggy would probably appear)

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I kinda thought what happened to Kermit in the hospital (singing "It's quite easy glowing green") was well...sad. :cry: funny to some yeah mainly because it's a parody, but still...

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Wow I havn't been on here forever! That was halarious...I love Mad TV. Christa is very good in the Sesame Skits. All three have been great so far! I know over at planetmadtv.com some people hate them, but I think they're amazing! It's good to be back on here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought this one was enjoyable, actually. I felt that, given the subject matter, they treated Oscar with a lot of respect.

Personally, I like Mad Magazines SS parodies (especiellay the "If SS went to the radical right" comic from 1996) much more.

The thing about Elmo being an extremist and blowing up the town to make it Elmo's World? Now you know a true SS fan would do something like that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was funny and cool. Glad to finally see Oscar on there. Poor Kermit and Elmo. Hope to see more from Mad TV. Thanks Mad TV. Give us more!