I'm Baaaaaaaaak! HOWDEE!

Skye

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Caroline. I haven't been around here too long yet, so you probably don't know me. And I don't really know you either, lol... so it's nice to meet you, Zelda!! :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Welcome back Zelda Rose. I seen you around a while back. Good to see you!!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Zelda Rose. My name is Marty.
Good to meet you and I hope we can talk sometime. Welcome back. :big_grin:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
:flirt: Such GREAT people! This is why I liked it here!

And Beth, guess what? I'm Beth too!:zany:

Guys, it's really good to meet (and re-meet) everyone. I'm pretty bad at remembering (real) names, so please don't be offended if I call you by your Forum name, I don't mean anything by it.....I'm just dumb, I guess.

Well, 2006 was a pretty sucky year anyway, so you didn't miss much I'm sure.
D'Snowth, you said a mouthful! I mean I had some major surgery in May of 2005, so the rest of the year was pretty much shot to pieces, and 2006 was all about my recovery, which was painful and hard.....so you're really right on the mark! I'm glad it's over and we're into a new year and onto bigger and better things!

So, what's everyone into (other than MUPPETS)? Me? Well, I've gotten back into backpacking, and of course there's always the dogs and their groups: Dogster.com and Big Dogs Porch.com along with Almost Home Dachshund Rescue. I mean my hubby, Brian, takes top billing, but most everything I do, we do. Oh, there are a few intrest that we don't share, but we still support each other in them. I mean could you see him getting into my vintage wooden handbag collecting? :smile: TOO funny!