Ask Ken at Palisades

BaudGirl

Reaction score
I think a hippo or penquin would be cool for the Urbananimals. But I'm a hippo/penquin freak, among other things.

I wonder if the sketch we saw was Kermit's troubled, bad boy brother,:smile: .
Since we never learned who Robin's father or mother is (that I recall) it is possible.

What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding? -Elvis Costello.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Wires, Cables, and Whatnot

Originally posted by Hat Sharpener
For Janice's amp and similar items, why not make the terminating end of the cable an actual plug? That way you can unplug when you actually do want to "Play with It"...
Janice's guitar an amp won't have a wire at all.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken expressed that the wrong cables were used by the factory for Beaker's table. He was pretty ticked about it.

radionate

Reaction score
Mine just snapped a few weeks ago. I was heartbroken, but such is the fate of toys sometimes.

I'm paranoid about the figures now and won't let anyone touch them. :flirt:

SNLIM

Reaction score
i was also quite saddened by the snapping of my poor beakers cables... :eek:

urbanimals line looks awesome...:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I actually pulled them off myself in hopes to replace the wires. Haven't done that yet, but one of those suckers was actually hard to snap. :eek:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I'm too lazy to look for it, but Chef is an April shipping, right?
Start looking for it on shelf in late April/early May.

Originally posted by Hat Sharpener
For Janice's amp and similar items, why not make the terminating end of the cable an actual plug?
We are eliminating the cable on the Janice guitar and amp. Sorry about your lab table. We don't use that factory anymore...I'd offer a replacement, but they all have the same flaw.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, sent you an E-mail earlier today, but I'm genuinely interested in trying to get a replacement S2 Animal figure. Would it be feasible at all to ask you for the replacement figure? If not, then who do I have to contact about such matters? What step-by-step instructions should I follow to try to get such a replacement figure? Or should I sell my Animal figure and playset and buy another S2 playset for my collection in the hopes that a new Animal figure would have hand and foot articulation better or easier to articulate than the other ones I've gotten? Please let me know what I should do post-haste, cause I'd really like to have a fully-functioning articulated figure of on e of my favorite Muppet characters, and one of your best figures made to date. Thanks for the help and promptness, and have a good night.

PS: You can send your replies as a post in this thread or you can send it to voltbats@yahoo.com with "Animal Figure" in the subject. Thanks once again.

Luke

Reaction score
Count,

There is something in the Palisades website 'Frequently Asked Questions' about what to do concerning faulty or defective toys - you are told to contact customer services by email at info@palisadestoys.com and they get back to you. I couldn't say whether the problem with Animal would be classed as a faulty product but they might be able to help all the same.