Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
PS: You can send your replies as a post in this thread or you can send it to voltbats@yahoo.com with "Animal Figure" in the subject. Thanks once again.
Tried that e-mail address and got delivery failure. You got a back-up?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, if you're out there and listening, here are the three E-mail addresses you can send your message to:
voltbats@yahoo.com,
coinscrooge@yahoo.com, or
cyberscare@hotmail.com.

Don't really know why your previous message would be bounced from my primary E-mail address, since the Palisades forum profile has that one registered as my address and I keep getting E-mail notices there as to thread updates. Anyway, please remember to include "Animal Figure" in the subject and your response to how I can best resolve the issue regarding my Animal figures. Thanks for your help and promptness, and have a great weekend.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I am terrified of snakes. They bite and are poisonous. I'm also very afraid of spiders and ticks, because spiders can bite and cause a hole to rot into your skin; and ticks because I almost died of tick fever when I was a kid.
I'm sorry Kevin, i didn't know you didn't like snakes, but not all of them are poisonous. i know someone i work with who is terrified with snakes and on top of that they had more then one bad experance with snakes, so i respect that. i'm glad that you were ok from the tick fever, :sympathy:

my mom is terrified of birds, yeah i think the movie helped that, but she says she would rather be in a room full of snakes then birds.:eek:

Zack) Rowlf the, not one person likes ticks, dogs and cats inculded,Dog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, thanks for the tip, but I couldn't find any section dealing with product replacements in the FAQ over at the Palisades forum. The one FAQ I did find had only links to questions dealing with User Maintenance and General Board Etiquette. There was nothing there about figure replacements, so could you send me in the right direction if there is in fact such an FAQ portion dedicated to this sort of matter? If so, then you can either post it here or send it to my E-mail address.

Ken, if you're out there and know how best to resolve the issue of my Animal figure dilema, please respond by either sending an E-mail to any one of my addresses or just post it here or in the "Animal's Articulation" thread.

Do you guys think I should post a similar request over at the Palisades forum, or would that just be a waste of clogging up the system? Anyway, I hope to hear from Ken or someone who's directly connected to the source as to what to do real soon. It's just that I have one Animal figure with a glued left hand and right foot and a second figure with a right hand that'll have to be glued. Just trying to see what my options are before making a decision on the situation: whether to see if I can get a replacement figure from Palisades with fully-functioning articulation in the figure's hands and feet along with the rest of its articulation; selling the EM playset with one of my two Animal figures and buy another EM playset in the hopes that a new figure's articulation will be better or easier to loosen; or just settle for these two Animal figures with glued limbs. Considering the last of these options, though I'd rully prefer to have a figure of Animal, one of my favorite Muppets and one of Palisades best made figures to date, with all of its articulation fully functional like the other entries in my Muppety collection.

Thanks for hearing my troubles, and have a good day. Please respond to see what I can do about resolving my Animal figure issues by posting here or in the other thread, or by sending my some E-mail. Thanks to everyone once again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, thanks for the link to the pertinent FAQ. Still waiting for Ken to respond since it's Monday now, but based on his response I might try using the "Contact Us at Palisades Toys" customer services form to see if the door's still open for a replacement Animal figure. BTW: Not having a Tour Animal figure I can't really say if it suffers from the same problem as the regular figure, but if it's made by the new factory then chances are that its limbs are solidly built with no breakage in the joints. Maybe Ken has a better answer, try asking him directly. Hope this helps, and thanks for your assistance.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I just got my first two figures (late bloomer I guess...hehehehe) and I was getting Fozzie out of his box and broke is Microphone......whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa:cry: but no big deal....I have him on my desk now and he looks just as happy without it...............

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have all my Muppets on a table in my apartment living room sitting next to the couch. Well, I bumped the table and knocked them all down and there is this huge window behind my couch. Well, while I'm picking them up, someone honks their horn outside and yells, "Kevin!" So, I look out and they're waving at me, and I go down to see it's an old friend, except I didn't put Scooter back on the table, and his skateboard was attached to his feet.

Well, I'm standing there talking to my acquaintances and don't realize it when I do it but start riding Scooter across their car door (their window was down) and a few seconds into the conversation, they ask, "How old are you again?" I said, "30, why?" He says, "Do you realize you're playing with a toy on my window." I look at it a second and said, "Sure. What else do you do with toys?"

I was almost embarassed until he wanted to see the Scooter. Now, he's waiting on a tux Gonzo and Janice.

Word of mouth gets these things sold and will continue the line, gang. Let's advertise and sell them action figures!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
LOL!

That's hillarious! He he! I'd probably have done the same thing!

I have a friend who absolutely loves Crazy Harry, and another who loves Pepe. I think if they ever see them, they'll probably buy them.

Hehehehehehehe! Foz, did you start amking noises when you were playing with Scooter? Vrrroooom, vroom! vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooommm!