IIIIIIIIIIMMMM BACK! (dun dun dun...)

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Well I hate that Alabama smells bad....but Welcome to my state! I am about 2 hours below you in Mobile. You gotta visit Prester's Pecans right below Montgomery....the Pecans are to die for!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Well I hate that Alabama smells bad....but Welcome to my state! I am about 2 hours below you in Mobile. You gotta visit Prester's Pecans right below Montgomery....the Pecans are to die for!

Thanks for the tip! nah, it hasnt been too bad (so long as I can find air conditioning!) but here on bace (Maxwell) everything is, so Im happy, lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
why would it be painful? no actualy its VERY fine sand, felt good, except when you were up a bit from the beach and the wind picks up the sand and hits you hard! felt like little needles hiting the back of my legs (cuz like I said its VERY windy at south point)
Wellm it just when you said that it was made out of rock, it just made me think of how uncomfortable lying of a rock really is. Ouch!:eek: But I kinda know that feeling. You see this big truck passed me the other day and the wind from it blew sand and little pellets in my face.:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
congratulations! If you came through Memphis, I wish you'd have let me know and we could have met up and said hi!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know I've seen different colored sand as I'm sure many people have. Just not up close, that being that I haven't actually been to an actually beach with any before. Just been separated by it from a glass jar.

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome back katie so glad that you are back it has not been the same with out you ! .

congagulations to you on your marriage and i wish you and dan all the happeness in the world .