Master Replicas Kermit World Tour

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give you all the heads up that the Master Replicas Kermit has started his world tour and is having an awesome time! So far he has been to Las Vegas, Utah and Colorado! Here are the links to the pics of his travel adventures:

Las Vegas:

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=64

Utah:

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=71

Colorado:

Available next week

In honor of Kermit's tour, we would like to offer Muppet Central Members a special Kermit discount made just for you and only for you! If you would like to purchase a Kermit, you can use the following code to receive $25.00 off when ordering at www.masterreplicas.com.

The code is:

MUPCENT

I hope you enjoy watching Kermit for the next few months tour the world! Be on the lookout for his next desinations: Dallas, Houston and Puerto Rico!

Amy

muppetperson

Reaction score
How is the orders on Kermit going, Amy.Nearly sold out? I hope so to insure the future of the line.By the way, any chance you will use my Australian tour pics?

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
Hi muppetperson!

Kermit is selling pretty well. We don't have too many left.

We would love to use your Australian tour pics! Just shoot me the pics in an email to amyblanchard@masterreplicas.com and we will get them up!

How is the orders on Kermit going, Amy.Nearly sold out? I hope so to insure the future of the line.By the way, any chance you will use my Australian tour pics?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Sent them already to the Kermit email but didnt hear anything.

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
We have deleted all of the Kermit email address messages because we have already selected everyone for the tour. If you could resend them that would be great!

Thanks!

Amy

rtgentry

Reaction score
Too bad

I was actually at the Kermit Texas Stop in the World tour. I am glad people are getting kermit out there, But too bad its not Like it was supposed to be. I me It would be awesome to see the real kermit ( steve or not) show up at a childrens home or hospital). Good jobs guys