1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Master Replicas Kermit World Tour

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MRCUSTOMERCARE, Aug 8, 2007.

1. MRCUSTOMERCARE

MRCUSTOMERCARE New Member

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give you all the heads up that the Master Replicas Kermit has started his world tour and is having an awesome time! So far he has been to Las Vegas, Utah and Colorado! Here are the links to the pics of his travel adventures:

Las Vegas:

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=64

Utah:

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=71

Colorado:

Available next week

In honor of Kermit's tour, we would like to offer Muppet Central Members a special Kermit discount made just for you and only for you! If you would like to purchase a Kermit, you can use the following code to receive $25.00 off when ordering at www.masterreplicas.com.

The code is:

MUPCENT

I hope you enjoy watching Kermit for the next few months tour the world! Be on the lookout for his next desinations: Dallas, Houston and Puerto Rico!

Amy
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

How is the orders on Kermit going, Amy.Nearly sold out? I hope so to insure the future of the line.By the way, any chance you will use my Australian tour pics?
  3. MRCUSTOMERCARE

Hi muppetperson!

Kermit is selling pretty well. We don't have too many left.

We would love to use your Australian tour pics! Just shoot me the pics in an email to amyblanchard@masterreplicas.com and we will get them up!

4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Sent them already to the Kermit email but didnt hear anything.
  5. MRCUSTOMERCARE

We have deleted all of the Kermit email address messages because we have already selected everyone for the tour. If you could resend them that would be great!

Thanks!

Amy
  6. MRCUSTOMERCARE

7. MRCUSTOMERCARE

8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Too bad

I was actually at the Kermit Texas Stop in the World tour. I am glad people are getting kermit out there, But too bad its not Like it was supposed to be. I me It would be awesome to see the real kermit ( steve or not) show up at a childrens home or hospital). Good jobs guys
  9. MRCUSTOMERCARE

10. MRCUSTOMERCARE

11. MRCUSTOMERCARE

12. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Didn't the REAL Kermit stop by there already? How about kermit with the nba champs the san antonio spurs?
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

A Native Houstonian's & Muppet Fan's Perspective

I have lived in beautiful San Francisco for over 12 years, but Houston, Texas will always be my home. I have to admit to being a little disappointed in the limited photo locations, but that's not my real complaint - his grimaced face continues! :smirk:

I now get why Henson wouldn't allow Palisades Toys to sculpt a scrunched-faced Kermit - - because it would be grossly over-used as it has been here (in nearly all of the Dallas and Houston photographs). :sympathy:

I really want to see some good photos of the frog, but I'm reaching the conclusion that it won't happen on this tour. I mean if Kermit's driving through Pasadena, I totally get the smelly-face. Actually it would have made a great picture for any Houstonian.

I am a big Kermit fan and adore this product - especially the pose-ability of it. That should definitely be showcased more in the photographs by allowing the frog to emote in more subtle and thoughtful ways. More Kermit-like ways. :)

I hope this tour continues and gets better. Who’s been handling and posing Kermit?
  14. MuppetForChrist

MuppetForChrist New Member

I must say that some of those weren't too flattering for our green friend...
    Still fun!
  15. MRCUSTOMERCARE

Kermit Goes To Puerto Rico!

Hi Everyone!

I thought you might enjoy the Puerto Rico pics!

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/news/detail.php?id=90

I know there have been some complaints about Kermit's facial expressions but the customers are doing the best they can. They are going out of their way to host Kermit for us and we really, really appreciate it!
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Sniffles... What I'd like to know is how come this went on in my own battiful homeland and I was never informed of such a visit? Now I'm bummed on having missed out on a truly golden opportunity.