What Movie are you Currently Watching?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
When I was on holiday I saw 3 movies. The first was Pollock. I found it to be a very interesting film,A Biopic of painter Jackson Pollock albiet at the end when he gets sleazy and psycho. I Saw Bolt which is still a sort of new movie here, and it wasn't that bad. I laughed pretty hard at some bits. The last one I saw was Control. I Highly recommend seeing this film if you like music, and I loved the movie. A Great film that showed the life of Joy Division Frontman Ian Curtis and how he eventually turned to suicide. The ending was quite sad but the movie was absolutely brilliant.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Last one I saw was Wall-E. FANTASTIC movie, and why I didn't see it in the theaters is beyond me.

BJ

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah I think were hiring wall-e this evening to watch with my family. Some of them didn't see it at the cinema.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm currently watching Billy Madison. I've only seen it a million times, and yet it cracks me up everytime. It's so stupid, lol... "T-t-t-today, junior!"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Gremlins rightnow

earlier I saw Be Kind, Rewind (some new Jack Black movie). It was...um...very interesting :confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This isn't exactly a movie, but was probably shown just before a movie around 1934. It was a cartoon version of the Hans Christian Anderson story The Brave Tin Soldier. A little toy soldier is teased for having only one leg. He falls in love with a Ballerina doll the toy King also has his eyes on. The ending is quite sad and tragic, but inspirational at the same time. Not sure they'd make a cartoon like this today, but it's our loss. ::sniff:: :smile: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbolSEfS35w

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant "Be Kind, Rewind". It kind of scares me, But I'll give Jack Black the benefit of a doubt because he's awesome! :cool:

Love Gremlins! Those movies are awesome!
lol yeah, Hes great, but if Be Kind Rewind scares you, then I would definatly not recomend The Pick of Destiny. That movie was the scariest movie I have ever seen. Some things you can just never un-see :eek: