1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Movie are you Currently Watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by travellingpat, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Pork

Pork Active Member

Just watched the BBC series called "Wives and Daughters". I'm totally addicted to all these series at the moment! haha
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Watched the movie Taken recently. Basically, it's a movie on how NOT to spoil your children. I'm just REALLY surprised the father doesn't get custody of the girl after all that.
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Yeah I know right, that mother and step father were just awful parents. :mad::sympathy:
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I just watched Rock N Roll High School with Commentery. I still find Riff's fantasy scene with the Ramones really disturbing though
  5. JJandJanice

Well I'm not currently wacthing this, but yesterday I saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D.

Though I'm a loyal Disney fan, I'll give credit to Dreamworks this time, I really enjoyed that movie and it being in 3D was all the more awesome.
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I just finished One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. :)
  7. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Titanic is on right now. about a half hour until it goes down :(
  8. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Just watched the first Night at the Museum, after seeing the second one. And The Gods Must Be Crazy 1 and 2.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Last watched Gene Kelly Frank Sinatra "On The Town"
  10. JJandJanice

I saw Up today and it was awesome.
  11. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Currently watch Murder by Death. One of my favorite comedy films.
  12. JaniceFerSure

I'm flip-flopping between Disney's Aladdin & Grease. :D
  13. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Just finished watching Batman and Robin. So much makes so little sense. And if I hear ONE MORE ice pun...
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I totally know what you mean with the ice puns.:p And you're right, that is the worst of the Batman movies. But in a funny way to me.
  15. JaniceFerSure

Good Will Hunting
  16. Pork

Pork Active Member

Northanger Abbey
  17. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

West Side Story
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I saw the original Halloween for the first time yesturday. Um...I'll take the remake over that one :p
  19. JaniceFerSure

I'm flip-flopping between Grease & Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
  20. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i just finished watching the Dark Night for the first time. the dude with the half burned face scared me half to death. and all the random explosions made my heart stop. it was pretty awesome though!