What's your favorite episode from Season 3?

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I know this sounds a bit odd, but... I can't decide what my favorite is! (Go ahead and call me a wembler! :smirk: )

So maybe some of you guys can help me out? I usually can decide right off which episode is my favorite from each season but this time I'm stumped!

Pork

Reaction score
I havn't even seen season three...or season two for that matter.

Crys.

Metacritter

Reaction score
Yikes, that's a tough one. So many favorites in this season!

If forced to choose just one, I'd pick "The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet" with "The Secret Society of Poobahs" running a close second.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I've got to choose between "Beanbarrow", "Poohbahs", "The BElls of Fragggle Rock" "Pebble Pox Blues", "Boober and the Glob"...
Yikes! See, I told you!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Though I do like the songs from "Beanbarrow" particularly the lullaby...

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
ahh...season 3 is already out? Where have I been? Anyways the only one that I have seen from season 3 I think is "Bells of Fraggle Rock"..this is my all time favorite episode. I think it has a lot to do with being a musician or at least a music lover. It's just a great episode.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gosh... there are SO many good episodes... "Battle of Leaking Roof", "Bells of Fraggle Rock", "Wembley's Whoopie Water", "Secret Society of Poobahs", gargh... I really don't know, I loved them all.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of "Wembley and the Mean Genie." I even had a comic book version of it around the time the episode originally aired.