1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What's your favorite episode from Season 3?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by FraggleRockRock, Sep 16, 2007.

1. FraggleRockRock

FraggleRockRock New Member

I know this sounds a bit odd, but... I can't decide what my favorite is! (Go ahead and call me a wembler! :smirk: )

So maybe some of you guys can help me out? I usually can decide right off which episode is my favorite from each season but this time I'm stumped!

2. Pork

Pork Active Member

I havn't even seen season three...or season two for that matter.

Crys.

3. Metacritter

Metacritter Member

Yikes, that's a tough one. So many favorites in this season!

If forced to choose just one, I'd pick "The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet" with "The Secret Society of Poobahs" running a close second.

4. FraggleRockRock

I've got to choose between "Beanbarrow", "Poohbahs", "The BElls of Fragggle Rock" "Pebble Pox Blues", "Boober and the Glob"...
    Yikes! See, I told you!

5. FraggleRockRock

Though I do like the songs from "Beanbarrow" particularly the lullaby...

6. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

ahh...season 3 is already out? Where have I been? Anyways the only one that I have seen from season 3 I think is "Bells of Fraggle Rock"..this is my all time favorite episode. I think it has a lot to do with being a musician or at least a music lover. It's just a great episode.

7. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

"Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe"

8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Gosh... there are SO many good episodes... "Battle of Leaking Roof", "Bells of Fraggle Rock", "Wembley's Whoopie Water", "Secret Society of Poobahs", gargh... I really don't know, I loved them all.

Duke Remington likes this.
  9. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I've always been a fan of "Wembley and the Mean Genie." I even had a comic book version of it around the time the episode originally aired.

10. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

My favorite episode in Season 3 is the Pies wars!

11. FraggleRockRock

...(Coninuted) and then there's "Bored stiff" and "Mean Genie" and "Gunge the great and glorious" and "the incredible shrinking mokey"...

I STILL CAN'T DECIDE! AAAHHH!:o

Duke Remington likes this.
  12. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Yeah, I'd have to say a three way tie between Bells Of Fraggle Rock, Wembley And The Mean Genie, and The Incredible Shrinking Mokey, with The Grapes Of Generosity a close second, Oh I can't wait for Christmas, when I might get it, or I can get some money saved aside and buy it myself