Kermit on Deal or No Deal November 9

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
However, I do find it interesting that Disney has allowed the Muppets to appear on other networks. The frog has always been more of a free spirit. :smile:
I appreciate Disney for doing that. I'm just ready for them to give The Muppets a show on their own networks! Preferably ABC since I don't have cable.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i think America is ready for a muppet show. just watch how live crowds act when they are around.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well tonight is the night and i got my t.v on NBC and the show will be on in just a few minites can't wait oh oh oh i need to pee!:mad:

Ok now that i got that out of the way Kermit is on and could not be in better shape he is funny and there may be a date going on who knows cant wait to find out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What did he do/say? Details!

The greatness of Kermit is naturally undisputed....but it's details we need!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Kermit came on as one of Danny's supporters... Talking him into taking or refusing the banker's offers. The first one, Danny says to Kermit if he wins over $200,000 then Kermit and Piggy have to go on a double date with him and Layla, one of the presentor models. Kermit then says if there's a chance Danny could go with Piggy and he could go with Layla, to which the model says "Deal!"
Kermit keeps opining that because the bigger money values are still in play each time, Danny should keep going, up to the offer from the banker for $201,000. The offer finally accepted is for $129,000, to which Kermit says Danny doesn't need to have a million dollars to make it in showbiz.
A good appearance, followed up by the frog showing up at Paula Dean's kitchen on the Food Network about an hour later.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I only saw the last part of the previous post, and I think Steve did a great job last night. It was great because the camera would go to Kermit and each time would be a different "expression". Talk about thinking on your feet fast. I also loved what he said to Danny. Wow to hear that from Kermit! Talk about power in words. So yeah even though it was such a brief appearance Steve made it worthwhile to keep watching.