Emmet Otter Christmas Menu

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Here's a thought

Since you made so many cool Christmas menus, why don't you replace the other title bars as well. Then you could use Emmett (spelling?) on the forum page, and MCC on the News page. Then by next year all of Muppet Central would have a Christmas makeover.

Fantastic job. I'm getting a web domain for Christmas. Can you recommend a method of learning this html stuff?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Macromedia's Dreamweaver comibined with a good basic book on HTML would be a great place to start learning the web basics. Once you have done that then you can explore Macromedia Flash and other interesting things. It's really not that hard. File size compression and working out the best design strategy is the hard part.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Wow Jamie, that's wonderful. And EOJBC is one of my most favorite Muppet specials!
Have you started using Macromedia Studio MX? I can get it if you like, no prob.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. I have MX but haven't transferred all my files to it yet. Still some things I'm working out. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well I can't tell you yet! But there are three menus left. We are only half way through them. The last one was completed late last night. Wheew. (Sigh of relief). The next menu will debut later this week. Watch for it! It's got some fun surprises.

I couldn't include Bells of Fraggle Rock, Christmas on Sesame Street and other classic bits this year, but they are definitely on the radar for next year and many of the characters are included in this year's line-up. Can't do it all this year. :smile: