Emmet Otter Christmas Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our third Christmas menu of the holiday season just went on-line on Muppet Central's home page. Join Emmet Otter, Ma Otter and friends from "Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas". Let us know what you think about our latest holiday menu designed by James Carroll.

We'll be adding new home page menus every few days throughout the holiday season. From December 21st to December 25th, everyone will be able to vote here on the forum for their favorite Christmas menu. Whichever one is your favorite, we'll put up after Christmas until New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas everyone!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Fantastic! Another job well done, Jamie!

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie,

My favorite Muppet Special, and my favorite MC menu so far. Ab Fab! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Are you sure they're Otters and not Beavers masquerading as Otters ? I thought i'd typed the wrong address and come to 'Beaver Central', either that or the Muppets had been eaten by mutant beavers wearing wooly hats. Maybe the Otters had a union and the Henson's couldn't afford the fee's so they used a talented group of Beavers to film the entire special and hoped nobody noticed .... take no notice, i'm delirious !

Is that an Otter playing the washboard just above 'articles' ? How fantastic - i wonder what he's doing nowdays. Probably a tour manager for Puff Daddy or something.

Incredibly nice menu Jamie, y'see snow, wooly hats, cute fluffy wuffy creatures ... you are definitely on the right track. We like 'Gratuitous Otters' almost as much as ........... :stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This menu is sooo cool! it's made perfectly! Jamie always get's all the charcter's and put's them the way fan's would want to see them, on top of that it helps that he IS a muppet fan;-)

I love the moving kermit on bike and river bottom nightmare band in car!

What's next?!?! it's like a opening up a chirstmas gift everytime! great work!

Zack,

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Unforutnaltely, a Fraggle menu is not planned for this year, but Fraggle Rock has a small part to play in one of the three remaining menus. Wembley was included in the first menu in the series (Muppet Family Christmas). They were in the original plans, but were cut due to time constraints. I'm having to create these in a fraction of the time that the others were made. Next year three will be twice as many menus.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love it, only it is sooo freaky when the River Bottom gang come driving in!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Very cool, Jamie... :smile:

Now, next week, will you have an Emmy Otter Jugband Christmas menu? :big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Next year three will be twice as many menus.
I'll take it you meant "There will be twice as many!" Cuz if three were twice as many, then we'd have like one and a half menus.

Jus kidding. Great job as always!