DOCTOR WHO with Puppets

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Not much has developed on this project to be honest, I've been having some problems at home and thus haven't quite had the inspiration to continue. Though I have been winging some ideas into the script of which I will upload the latest version and ask opinions, hey, I might even complete the script and see if anyone likes or dislikes it.

Anyways, nothing has been done with DrPuppet's gorgeous head patterns but I will get something done soonish, I'm building up confidence since I don't have perfectionist enthusiasm to produce something I will need to make again and waste materials, I want it to be right the first time.

(which might be the reason I haven't made a puppet in a few years... :stick_out_tongue:)

MGov

Reaction score
It would have been nice to know the link is a download. I guess I assumed it would lead somewhere else, not automatically download a file to my computer.

Really don't want it here.

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Sorry MGov. I didn't plan to hide it was a direct link to a file and I don't have the patience to keep editing a webpage everytime I edit the script.

robinthecrow

Reaction score
WOW is this project really this old? Sheesh. I change socks more than I've read this script.

Since my last update I've done very little with the project, having recently released a Doctor Who Children in Need charity special entitled Pudsai and starring myself and a menagerie of other fan film Doctors check it out at http://www.doctorwho.damproductions.org

Anyways, Muppet Cutaway was restarted from scratch and not touched again since, I still like the idea just having problems writing it. Since DrPuppet's brilliant 'Genesis of the Moleks' Doctor Who 99 Acre Woods film, its been hard to think I am capable of comparing to it. Not only that but its hard to resist getting Puppet Tennant in on the game as a potential replacement for the Troughton Puppet.

In my head, Sammy's part in increasing, including combining heads with Troughton Puppet to save the Puppet Me Doctor, also Jay suggested that stock-video Gonzo sing a song to her... hmm

Again, its still buzzing slowly in the back of my mind and I might get a script complete by this project's inception's birthday maybe, so watch this space.