What Labyrinth and Dark Crystal merchandise do you want?

Monsoon

Reaction score
Well, I'd like to see some jewelry, such as maybe a crystal shard pendant based off of "The Dark Crystal", or maybe even a crystal ball ring based off of "Labyrinth". While I'm trilled new merchandise is being made for both films, I'd kind of like some jewelry.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Prop replicas and screen accurate statues figures!

Reaction score
That crystal ball ring idea sounds lovely, just the kind of merchandise I like (The type where you can wear it in public without feeling like an uber nerd LOL)

And I'll also second Laszlo's mention of prop replica's. I'd love to have a replica of Jareth's mask from the ballroom scene!

And after that, hmmm...I wonder what a Jareth plushie would look like! I'd die to have one of those, it would be so cute (And it could come with different outfits!). Beyond that, I think a Labyrinth lunch box would be cool (Kinda like the plastic one made for the movie way back when, but instead made out of tin)

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
I actually do have a replica of Jareth's ballroom mask. You can have one custom made at GoblinArt.com. She's also got some Firey type masks, and they are really good quallity. Made to wear!

But, yes, the ring idea does sound cool. And maybe a Labyrinth neckless with an owl on the back or something?

JMPrater

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Kira 12 inch figurine with unfolding wings that are true or identical to the puppet in the film. I'd also like to see a Jen 12 inch figurine as well. I'd love to buy a shard replica made of glass.

J.M. Prater

Reaction score
I can't help but remember the time I went to a local farmers market, and I found a shard of some sort of stone/crystal that looked almost exactly like the shard of the Dark Crystal. The colour was all wrong so I had to pass it up, I'll have to go look again sometime.

Monsoon

Reaction score
Hm, I'd also like something With Jareth and Sarah. Maybe a figurine with both of them, or maybe bookends.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I recently got a shard replica. It' very well done.

Reaction score
Oh god I just realized what would be the best merchandise ever, I would probably shell out some serious bucks for these:

Replica's of Sarah's Music box and the Jareth Statue (The one by the mirror) that she had in her room. I would love to see these two created, especially if the Music box really did play music.

Cosmic Cow

Reaction score
I'd like a larger scale Skeksis Statue (1/4 maybe) and some 6" action figures with accessories...