Ideas For New Muppet Specials

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
NBC have said that if It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie does well they will, Or are considering making another 'Made for TV Movie' next year !

I think that they did a fantastic job, And are TOTALY back on track and definetely in the right direction.
And personally i would love to see more of these types of Specials.

So does anyone have ideas for another Muppet Special ?

Henson already had ideas for movies or series about 'Uncle Deadly's House of Horror's and 'Muppet Haunted Hotel', So i think its a good possibility that if another Special is made that it could be a Halloween Special.

Post any ideas on this thread, Im sure people have lots to share !

See ya

Ryan

Reaction score
How about "It's A Very Muppet Thanksgiving": The Muppets put on a Thanksgiving pagent?

:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Kermit's Swamp Years: Croaker's Letter Home :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

Maybe not...

LOL!

I was thinking more of an elaborated story like the Twiggy episode of The Muppet Show.

They have all the newly rebuilt Frackles, Flower Eating Monster, Jim Henson Hour Monsters and up until Two years ago Uncle Deadly didnt look too bad himself in the Muppet Monster Adventure Promo picture !

see ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

PLEASE NOTE: This is a sensible thread.

Joggy and Ryan have been dealt with accordingly.

:big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I thought of a few: How about "The Muppets Take Manhattan: 2: What Happened Afterwards." Here we'll find out why Kermit and Piggy aren't legally married after that. Or how about a prequel, "The Muppets Go To College." Just brainstorming.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I was gonna say Halloween!

How about a summer vacation special, like they did on Tiny Toons? Lotta possibilities there.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Drtooth

Reaction score
How about this one...

Muppets take Manhatten 2. The play closes in record time, because they did not make a new musical by ripping off some lame movie (I do not mean Producers, it rock! Ma is trying to get tickets for the Boston performance! I meant like Big and Footloose!)

What ever happened to? A short special hosted by Kermit, talking about the characters they lost. Ie Digit, Seymore..

Salmoto

Reaction score
I'll leave the creative ideas up to JHC, they did a good job with MCM, so I am not gonna meddle with ideas. I just wish they'd do something besides Christmas. Sheesh.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
I also was thinking that they should air MUPPET HAUNTED HOTEL for Halloween. It would be another good promotion. Also, Gorgon Heap, oddly enough I also thought of having a summer vacation movie. It could be like MFC where all the muppets drive out to a beach cottage for the summer.