Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
They will take Koozebane Kermit for Series 4 and 5 and 6...they will get refreshed on Kermit all year, in step-down increments.
Thats a clever idea - keeping the most recognisable character on the shelves to support the characters from the future waves but not re-ordering so many they end up with mountains. Fingers crossed that'll do the Muppet line a lot of good in their stores !

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I'm glad Target is taking the line and not Wal-Mart or K-Mart. They do a great job at keeping their departments looking organized, stocked and pleasing to the eye. And usually put new product on an end-cap with signage. I think they do a better job of putting product out than Toys R Us does(with a lot less room). Also, they do a good job keeping product families together. :big_grin: At least from my observations here in MA. And believe me I've been to 'em all. lol

Chad

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hmmm..no Kermit refresh for series 7? Could it be because MTI Kermit will be in that line? :big_grin:

I'm glad to know Kermit will be in stock for the rest of the year. That means I won't have to panic to find one and if they show up on ebay, chances are better that the market will be saturated with them.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Reporter Kermit all year, that's a great idea, whoever thought we'd have Koozbanes for about six months at a store like Target.

I'm really getting excited for this one, you can place the Koozbane base right outside the Swintrek and can place Kermit along side or with The Newsman, so many possibilities can come out of this figure.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
They will take Koozebane Kermit for Series 4 and 5 and 6...they will get refreshed on Kermit all year, in step-down increments.
*spit take*

Am I ever going to get to swallow my milk?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not at the rate that you're spitting it out. Besides, you need to conserve those precious minerals and vitamins that are so hard to come by for you, my fiend vulture.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
First Ken ignores my questions, now Sammy Sosa won't return my calls.... What's a "muppets sports" reporter to do? :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
First Ken ignores my questions, now Sammy Sosa won't return my calls.... What's a "muppets sports" reporter to do? :frown:
Sorry dude...I just didn't have any real answers for you!

Oh and Sammy should have his record stripped, IMHO. There is NO way we can ever know if he used corked bats when he broke it. He was caught red-handed and needs to be made an example of.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, he'll be made an example of with an 8 game suspension. That is, if the appeal doesn't minimize that suspension. And it's a shame for sucha thing to happen to a fellow Caribbean native. But he does have an 81-1 record after the league execs X-amined 76 bats in the Cubs clubhouse and the 5 he has in the Hall of Fame, which all came up clean with no cork in them. Well, at least I'm content to keep an eye on the Bonds Market Watch to see if the total rises to 630 soon with just four more home runs for the Giant. Hope this helps and have a good day.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The reason he shouldn't have his record stripped is because there is no way to prove if he used corked bats then or not. Then again, I know nothing of baseball. So, maybe it's different.