Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Has series 4 been shipped yet, 'cuz I'm still waiting

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo14
Has series 4 been shipped yet, 'cuz I'm still waiting
I think the most probable shelf date is mid-June to early-July in most places, it has been said that Target will have their stuff on shelf a bit later.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just to gain some perspective, Sideshow's target dates are kind of frustrating. Series 2 took a few weeks after their [two month] target date to reach me. Series 3 is slated for May/June. I don't expect it until mid-July. The fact that these items come directly from Sideshow and not a store is a little strange. So all companies have issues with target dates. It just seems strange that dates can't be pinned down in these modern times. I'm an impatient guy when it comes to Muppets. Me want now! :halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
You mean...what am I doing, like, TODAY? Or in general? You gotta be more specific than that!:smile:
I mean in general product-wise, not just Muppets, and not like housework or anything like that. Any new things you're working to achieve, or any new licenses you're working on to get?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Since Target is part of the same company as Mervyn's and Marshall Field's, will these stores also get the Muppets? Both have a very limited toy selection, but I was curious, since they all fall under the same company. Sort of like Best Buy Inc (Sam Goody, Media Play, Suncoast)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know about Robin, but Ken has confirmed that there are plans for Sweetums. He said on one of the threads in the Palisades forum, possibly the "Muppet Questions?" thread, that the jaw will be articulated along with the eyes. Furthermore, he said that they're trying to work out the eyes' articulation so that they move in different directions without messing with the sculpt. This indeed proves to be food for thought for a potential future release. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are we going to get Beauregard at any point? And/or Emily Bear?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've checked back in this thread, the lineup listed on Muppet Central's site or the actual pictures of the Beauregard figure over at the Palisades website or the Toy Fare pics, but the answer on Beau is yes. He looks magnificent too. He will come out in series 6 this Christmas along with Statler, Waldorf and Clifford.

Beau 1
Beau 2
Beau 3
The Bit

Ken has expressed some interest in Emily Bear a few months ago, but time will tell. I don't think she's on the immediate radar.

Check out the Palisades release schedule here

Luke

Reaction score
Great to see the updated release schedule - anyone know what the deal is with when we will actually see Patrol Bear Fozzie though ? I think Ken said he doesn't have a retailer yet, and it wouldn't be Target. Any news Ken ?