Happily EVER after?

green stuff

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! They mean a lot. :smile: Chapter 7 coming super soon!

green stuff

Reaction score
Hokay..so, it's taken me a while to make my way back here, I know. Grad school applications and such just seem to be monopolizing my time. But, the good news is, chapter 7 will be up in the next couple of days, so be looking for it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Whatever happened to this story? Hopes dreadfully an update gets posted, like, now! :flirt:

green stuff

Reaction score
Yes! I'm an absolute bum...I planned on having a lot more up sooner..but you know, my school's production of Dracula got in the way and work and whatnot. I especially have to apologize to Nick...I know he said tht this is his fav story...but, there is good news! And this, starting tomorrow, I'm on fall break...which means I will be home a bit more often...which means, I can't say when exactly, but some story will be posted this week..but for now, it's time to write a review of Dracula

skips off singing, Bonka, bonka, bonka,bonk!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends bats after Nicee for inspiration.

green stuff

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I haven't forgotten about you - don't worry. I'm still on fall break until the end of this week, so my promise shall still be kept. Just hang in there with me for another day or so, guys! :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
okay. don't feel in a hurry or anything. take all the time you need. :smile: