Guess the TV Show

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
hmmmmmm?

was it aired before 1980 cause thats when i was born and i dont know much about the 70's

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is a show from several decades ago?
Yes

was it aired before 1980 cause thats when i was born and i dont know much about the 70's
Yes.

Now for the next hint...

1. It was a very popular show, but had very stiff competition, so it only lasted for two seasons.
2. One of the main characters was played by two different people.
3. A few movies followed it in succession, with at least one of them with the original cast and crew.
4. One of the last shows to be completely filmed in black-and-white from beginning to end.
5. The show's main character (CHARACTER, NOT the actor) was recently the victim of identity theft in the real world!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
how many decades ago did it air
About four or so.

1. It was a very popular show, but had very stiff competition, so it only lasted for two seasons.
2. One of the main characters was played by two different people.
3. A few movies followed it in succession, with at least one of them with the original cast and crew.
4. One of the last shows to be completely filmed in black-and-white from beginning to end.
5. The show's main character (CHARACTER, NOT the actor) was recently the victim of identity theft in the real world!
6. This show made it feel like Halloween was everyday... that right there probably gives it away.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I knew it from post 62, not from the obvious clue you just gave out:

The Addams Family?

Riiiiight?

Or The Munsters, they really are pretty much the same.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
if its ok, i'd like to try

I'm thinking of a show

1. its animated
2. it ended about 4-5 years ago