Guess the TV Show

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I can think of is Winnie the Pooh if it ain't DuckTales. (Animated Disney series from the 80s).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FINALLY!

Okay, you can go now.
Okay, I'll try to think of a show that you guys know I like, without it being too obvious so it won't be too difficult, or too hard.

Okay, first hint...

1. It was a very popular show, but had very stiff competition, so it only lasted for two seasons.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What is Sesame Street
Sesame Street's going into its 39th season, the show I'm thinking only lasted for two.

Next hint...

1. It was a very popular show, but had very stiff competition, so it only lasted for two seasons.
2. One of the main characters was played by two different people.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if it is presently, but again, its one of those shows that you'll see in reruns for a little while, then in disappears, then reappears, then disappears, etc, etc.

3. A few movies followed it in succession, with at least one of them with the original cast and crew.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope, and that brings me to my next hint...

3. A few movies followed it in succession, with at least one of them with the original cast and crew.
4. One of the last shows to be completely filmed in black-and-white from beginning to end.