Breaking news! New Electric Company Series from PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can't believe it the new Electric Company will be back! I really love that show!
Yes i agree with you i love the show to i have not seen the old one in years, I may get the box set for season 1 and see it, that would be great .

I will be honest i never got to see it everytime that it was on but i got to see it enough to really enjoy to so so so much i am not going to miss any epsodes, of the new one wow it is going to be so much fun .:smile::excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You do know that the new one will probably be done to befit modern times, right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering it's a couple months before the show premires, they are now airing previews and promos on PBS! I saw some beat box segment about the difference (and how to read) "You" and "I."

Color me impressed.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I can not wait for this show! Glad that promotion has already started for it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's something of note... if you want to see any of these previews and promos (I saw another the other day featuring the butcher segments) you're best bet is to watch "Word Girl." It airs directly after it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's for the heads up! I always have a hard time trying to catch Word Girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.