Breaking news! New Electric Company Series from PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Reaction score
I saw the piece after Word Girl. And it's brilliant.

Steve

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just saw two new clips from the show today and yesterday. The first on had the guy who makes all the sounds with his mouth and he was using the oa sound. He made the word float float and then he made the word toast appear on the screen and then a piece of toast shows up and he takes a bite. Then a jet pack appears on his back and he takes off! It was so cool!

The second one I saw was a cartoon with these two guys at this haunted housed and he is going on this lengthy rant trying to convince the other guy to go on this ride in it with him and about how scary it was going to be. But in the end the ride was over as soon as it began. Very funny clip!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
The second one I saw was a cartoon with these two guys at this haunted housed and he is going on this lengthy rant trying to convince the other guy to go on this ride in it with him and about how scary it was going to be. But in the end the ride was over as soon as it began. Very funny clip!
I saw this one just the other day too. It was pretty funny. I loved what the guy says after the rides over. "Next time.....i'm bring someone with me." "Who?" "My Mommy." Funny stuff. I think every kid who didn't grow up with the older version (which i was one of them) will really enjoy this.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw a new preview! The gang was trying to figure out a hidden message from there rivals. It was "You are all a bunch of cowards." It was funny when they were so excited to finally figuring it out! But then the bud guys got away with there bike at that moment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Saw a new preview! It was a guy in a bug suit dacing to funk music while singing about et, I think.

hemlock

Reaction score
I saw the latest promo at my local station for the first time today. I can rest easy now the the new series is in my area. Thank goodness.

Steve

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is supposed to premier Next month or February? I forgot and am too Lazy to easily click backwards in the thread! :super:

Status
Not open for further replies.