Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hello does anyone know who will be the next muppet released by MR?

It is Fozzie and he will be out till spring of 2009. After that, no one is for sure. Piggy suppose to be next, but thats not in cement.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Forgot to ask this earlier, but if Travis is reading in, what is the status on the Electric Mayhem figurines?
I'm wondering that too. Part of me hopes the alter their plans for the figurines and/or make some revisions to them.

Here is a depiction of the Palisades regular assortment of Electric Mayhem Muppet figures, the Master Replicas figurine prototypes and the unreleased Palisades Muppet minis prototypes. I'm trying to wrap my brain around the market for these likely pricey figurines (as they are pictured) when the action figures are already out there on Ebay, online and in specialty stores. I was hoping for a more unique take on the Mayhem. :cool:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I wonder if Fozzie will have poseable ears? I can't stop looking at Terry's prototype in the kitchen. He's so **** adorable! Did I just say adorable? See what the bear does to me! What month do we think he might go up for pre-order? December for Spring? (if there are no other delays)

Kevin

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
:smile: thanks for the welcome and the information :smile:
Yeah I collect the replicas and DVDs, the palisades stuff was before my time unfortunately! I will post some pictures of my replicas as soon as my camera is fixed!

Its been a quiet year from master replicas, is it just because of the take over things that were going on, and it will be back to normal next year? I hope so!

For me a perfect year next year would be fozzie here for christmas, although I would say spring will be more likely! And then rizzo produced, and perhaps they could also create the sign for the muppet show, and the logo for the electric mayhem and start on the costume and prop packs! I think I would be expecting too much!

Is there a good chance they will produce the logo of the muppet show to put on the wall, it was a really good idea (from kevin I think it was)?

Hi mickeymouse18,

Welcome to Muppetcentral.

Its always great to see other UK fans and collectors.

Glad to hear you have the three replicas so far on display, I also have them and think they are great.

With regards to Cookie Monster, its pretty safe to say he will not get made, firstly he is a Sesame Street license, which is not covered under the current Muppets license, but you can never say never.

We are all excited about Fozzie Bear, he is taking longer than expected but we appreciate that Master Replicas have gotta get it right.

Have you got any pics of your collection? Do you collect other Muppet stuff or Just the replicas?

Chris

Kermieuk

England UK

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
it would also be great to complete the electric mayhem at some point as well, animals a bit lonely! :halo:

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

Im Brand new on this forum, my name is Sammi, and i would like to say hi!

Im a huge fan of Jim henson and Walt disney, i owe it to them for making my life what it is now and i live in a world of disney and muppets! :embarrassed:

I have got all 3 of the replica photo puppets so far and im so sad that fozzie has been put back to next year! Ive already pre ordered him so hopefully all will go well.

My favourite shows are the Dinosaurs, The Muppets show and Fraggle rock! And im a massive Big Bird fan too.

It would be nice to hear from someone, and thanks for listening! :excited:

love Sammi x

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Welcome Sammi,

Its always great to hear from new fans, especially in England like myself.

The Replicas are great and I think we are all eagerly awaiting the release of Fozzie.

Where abouts in England are you?

Chris

Somerset

Muppets Mad

Reaction score

Hello chris

Im on the isle of wight! very small and not many fans of the muppets so its nice to have a growing muppets collection to treasure! do you have the three that have already been released?

Is it true that Miss piggy is now being released after Fozzie? That will be fab! She can keep my Kermie company! :smile::mad:

My dream would be to own a replica Big Bird! I dont think its ever gonna happen but i can hope!

nice to have a reply! thanks!

love sammi

Status
Not open for further replies.