Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since many of us will be getting the upcoming Fozzie Bear replica, if you order Fozzie or any of the Muppet replicas using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. You'll even get free shipping on Fozzie which is a big deal considering this is the largest replica by far. It's a great way to help MC especially with the radio rates going up exponentially. We also want to expand the site into new areas and this is a great way that you can help.

With the Fozzie replica joining Kermit, Animal and Gonzo, you have an opportunity to own a lifelike group of Classic Muppets in your home.

:smile: :embarrassed: :concern:

Feel free to share your thoughts or comments here on the upcoming Fozzie Bear replica.

muppetguy

Reaction score
To be Honest....

It's really great to see places putting Fozzie on pre-order, BUT...we still have yet to hear anything from Travis. Things like, the progress of Fozzie, the approximate cost of fozzie, how much will shipping cost for him or are they working some deal out like kermit, gonzo and animal? I would like to get a few things answered before pre-ordering from another website. I think its great but at the same time, daunting....we all need some sort of update. :embarrassed:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I agree. Saturday will be two months since there's been a peep from Travis, other than second hand through Terry. It's interesting that Amazon has him up for pre-order and even more interesting that it says "Corgi Fozzie Photo Puppet" and not Master Replicas. But I still can't help being skeptical from things I'm hearing from people in the know.

I'm still hopeful that he's happening... just not very hopeful.

:stick_out_tongue:

Bear Man

Reaction score
I got all excited for a minute there thinking something official had been announced. If you look at the page they list it as weighing one pound and coming with a display stand, neither of which are true. Can we change the title of the thread to something like "Order Muppet Replicas with free shipping"? If we have to have threads like these as well as the ad banners at the top of the page at least that's much more accurate.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie is no longer listed at Amazon via this link - not sure why, maybe it was a marketplace seller that had it listed. I agree with the others here, it would be nice to get an update that Fozzie is happening before any pre-order activity.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I noticed that too, but have just seen it is still available if you click on the banner ad.

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Looks like the link works to me. A little unsure why this is a sticky thread since this is going through Amazon and not MR...

Luke

Reaction score
It just says out of stock here.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I agree. Saturday will be two months since there's been a peep from Travis, other than second hand through Terry. It's interesting that Amazon has him up for pre-order and even more interesting that it says "Corgi Fozzie Photo Puppet" and not Master Replicas. But I still can't help being skeptical from things I'm hearing from people in the know.

I'm still hopeful that he's happening... just not very hopeful.

:stick_out_tongue:

There is one thing I learned and that is you cannot believe everything you hear until you actually know the facts. Even if it is someone you know. Sometimes, that's all it is...is just rumors. I am going to wait till I hear it out of the powers that be's mouth. Tom has said several times that they are working on him, but until I see a pre-order, then we will know. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.