Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hey telly,

Wow thanks for that page, that big bird is sooooooo awsome! where can i get one?

Its like a dream to own a full sized big bird and that one is amazing! is there anywhere i can get one from?:wisdom:

I hope there is, so if anyone knows where then please please please let me know as im desperate! he he

thanks sooo much
love sammi xx:excited:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've been posting over on the MR forum to try and get some news on the bear. I've just received a reply and sadly it doesn't sound too good at present...

"Well, here's some information that I can share... We'd like very much to produce the bear and get him out as soon as we possibly can but the truth of the matter is at the current time, support from retailers has been disappointing. This may be due to the current economic climate or other factors, but as it stands today - we have not received enough orders to justify moving to the next stage of production. Rest assured, we will continue to push this item and the upcoming trade fairs and new Muppets production may turn things around."

Will we get Fozzie, or for that matter any other posers? Who knows. All I know is this, coupled with Travis's silence on his thread doesn't leave me feeling too optomistic!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've been posting over on the MR forum to try and get some news on the bear. I've just received a reply and sadly it doesn't sound too good at present...

"Well, here's some information that I can share... We'd like very much to produce the bear and get him out as soon as we possibly can but the truth of the matter is at the current time, support from retailers has been disappointing. This may be due to the current economic climate or other factors, but as it stands today - we have not received enough orders to justify moving to the next stage of production. Rest assured, we will continue to push this item and the upcoming trade fairs and new Muppets production may turn things around."

Will we get Fozzie, or for that matter any other posers? Who knows. All I know is this, coupled with Travis's silence on his thread doesn't leave me feeling too optomistic!

I know I just went over there and read the bad news. I am really sad to be hearing this. I am not feeling that optomistic about it either....sad....really sad.:sympathy:

Telly

Reaction score
I thought "no news was good news"? I guess not. That makes me sad that the trio (Kermit, Fozzie, & Gonzo) probably won't be complete :cry:

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
I know I just went over there and read the bad news. I am really sad to be hearing this. I am not feeling that optomistic about it either....sad....really sad.
i agree, i reckon that will be it now :frown: they seem to be focussing on the ghostbuster line :frown: i'm really gutted :frown:

muppetguy

Reaction score
I am very upset and very dissapointed in the bad news. Not only will Fozzie not be made, but neither is my favorite of all time, Piggy. I want to write more, but am just too upset to.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, maybe they might get more orders if they actually put it up for pre order!

Davina

Reaction score
am pretty sure they meant orders from major retailers, not just us lonely one off fans.. *sigh* this stinks though.. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.