Muppet Babies DVD Box Set

rayray

Reaction score
i know these have to be copies off VHS, but does anyone know what the quality is like? $30 for 5 dvds, i am sooo tempted?

thanks

muppetperson

Reaction score
i know these have to be copies off VHS, but does anyone know what the quality is like? $30 for 5 dvds, i am sooo tempted?

thanks
Wow, that is great.I paid $100 for mine.My set is spread out over 20 dvds, so I guess it is someone else who is selling these condensed into 5 dvds, so I cant comment on what the quality would be like as it is different to mine, which were taped off TV, not VHS.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
You guys are lucky, because I sure as heck don't know how to find MB anywhere on DVD. And all I need is the last season and like two episodes everywhere else. Drives me nuts!

rayray

Reaction score
muppetperson, where did you get yours from? i have no idea where they were taped off, is a tv recording better then vhs? how are your set?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got my set from ebay.With taping off tv,you get a poor quality and someone has to try and not get the commercials, which results in some of the show missing if they dont switch the recorder back on in time when the show starts again.Taping from a vhs is a professional
copy but I dont think many episodes were released on vhs.