Who are you?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people will be coming here from Delphi and a lot of us have registered with different names, so... Who are you?

If you have a new name that we may not be familiar with, please tell us your old Delphi membername and nickname so we can recognize you.

For those who haven't signed up yet, if you like your old membername you may want to keep it just so you're recognized more easily. If not, this is a great time to get a new identity!

For those who don't know, I was (Cindylou74) Missy Piggy on Delphi and here I'm Cindy Chapman. Of course ya'll can still call be Miss Piggy if you want. :smile:

-Cindy

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Who I am

Hi Cindy!

My membername is the same, but I figured this would also be a good opportunity for us to re-introduce ourselves. There are a lot of a new members (and some old members) who don't know everyone-- and there are a lot of us to keep track of!

So, Hi everyone! I'm MuppetQuilter. I've been coming to MuppetCentral for years, but only made my way to the board about a year ago. I'm married and my husband and daughter are also Muppet fans (my husband keeps saying he's gunna register and show up here himself-- for now he reads over my shoulder).

Hope to see everyone here at our new home,

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi again!
I'm Ryan, from the old board. I'm the kid with tons of Muppet tapes, and tons of Muppet sites!:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ryan-

Knew it was you. dude. LOL! Some of these people I'm not sure about yet. I guess some of us decided to go with a new name or something. I like new beginnigs.

-jamie

dwmckim

Reaction score
koo BAR doo?

Well, over at the old board, i went through several names, but the one that i ended up sticking with was "Fleet Scribbler", so even though i'm holding on to my real name as my forum name, i held on to the idea of Fleet as my signature character just because he's such a cutie! (I know there's this whole thing in Of Muppets & Men about how they quickly dropped the character after they started working with him because his tabloid style was too abrasive for the cast, but i always laughed out loud with all of his appearances given what they did finally end up using - and given the nature of how the press and media has devolved today, i actually think Fleet would work much better as a character todau! Anyway, i chose him initially not only because i love the character, but because i wanted to be some kind of news reporter and it was either Fleet or someone who was continually subjected to having heavy objects falling on him. I chose the former!)

But, it was easiest to stick with my real name since people might recognize it from the newsgroups (which i had been on before Muppetcentral!) and such! And if i do change my mind on an identifying character, it will cause less confusion! (If i wasn't Fleet, i would either be Sweetums because i quite naturally identify with him/look like him or i'd go with Aeryn Sun from Farscape just out of hopes that i may someday meet a "John Crichton!")

Jrobert

Reaction score
I am ME :smile:

Hello to all. I'm new actually, as I was about to sign in Delphi I got an email and said to go here instead so here I am. :smile: My name is Jon, long time Muppet and all of Henson fan but only recently found Muppet Central.

Looking to meet you all! Thanks for your help even thus far.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jon-

Well let me be the first to welcome you here.

-jamie

BoomShaKaLaKa

Reaction score
Well ... over at the old board, I was Tattooey. I never really liked that name. Of course, I'm not a prolific poster, so some of you may not even remember having SEEN my name.

Good to be here, though. :cool:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Welcome to the Muppet Central forum Jon !
I think you are our first new member !

Well over at the old Muppte Central i was ' BlueFrackle ' when i first started visiting on Tuesday, February 9, 1999. Then i later changed to just ' Frackle '.

And the Muppet in my Avatar is Blue Frackle , Also known as Boppity.

I have collected anything to do with Henson since i was Three, i am Seventeen now !

Oh and i have also got alot of websites - LOL !