Who are you?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hi Cindy,

I'm Sir Didymus. I used to be Kermit/Gonzo at Delphi, but I have changed my name. I am looking forward to many good times in this new forum!

Kermit/Gonzo

Sir Didymus

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about that. Good to see you on the new forum!!

hippo

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am MuppetQuilter's husband - and I have registered as threatened. 8^)

I am another big muppet fan - my favorites are Gonzo, Pepe, Bunsen and Beaker, and Uncle Deadly. I am sure that I met a few of you at Muppet Fest, and hope to meet more of you when they hold another.

I will probably just be lurking most of the time.

hippo

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well welcome Quilter's husband! LOL! Lurkers are people too!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
hippo,

Glad you finally made it! Be sure and not lurk for too long. We want to hear from you too.

Rufus

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm pretty much brand new here... I've been hanging out on the old board for the past month or so but only posted once... hopefully I'll post a lot more frequently here!

I've been a Muppet fan since the beginning, and with the new figures coming out (can't wait! can't wait!) I decided I really wanted to find a community where discussions of all things Muppet was the norm...

Hmm... I think I found the right place...

- R -

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I am...

On Delphi I was (EmmyMik) Purple H (oh there's a long and funny story behind that name. I'm just not gonna tell it). I'm sure many of you know me as the other half of the Gruesome Twosome of Muppet Central.

It won't be long until this new board will be rockin' with coutnless posts about Bill Barretta, Steve's hair, Dave's glasses, and Jerry's beard.

:stick_out_tongue:

I can't wait!

Big Bird

Reaction score
Wow - this is fun!

Well you finally went and did it - a new forum! I think it will be great and solemnly promise to put in an appearance more often just so you all know they haven't put me in a home or something - yet! Be seeing all of you!

Glenda - who always had a tag line and always will...

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey All!

I'm Still me :big_grin:

The same BorkBork as on delphi. Anders from sweden.
It's great to be here. This is my first message to this new forum.
See y'all around.

/Anders

Jara19

Reaction score
I was a member of the old board but never posted. I love the muppets and can't wait for the upcomming figures.