The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

xochval15

Reaction score
Yes, the idea is called "fetus in fetu". Basic gist is that you had a parasitic identical twin that grew inside of you.

And it was a three DAY old, according to the news report.
I saw this story too. I don't remember how old the little boy was, but the foot was a whole baby sized foot! I've never seen anything like this before. WOW!:excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well speaking of kids, here's something that might be odd.

A couple in Arkansas had their 18th child a few days ago and wants more! They really want more kids?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've never had either one before, personally. But I heard about the foot story.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today Me and one of my mates were walking down the street, and I was drinking mountain dew out of a cleary labeled bottle, when a guy comes up and goes "Ther's no alchol in that now is there boys, naaaaa" and I'm like "No, it's mountain dew". I reckon the guy was drunk himself.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Today Me and one of my mates were walking down the street, and I was drinking mountain dew out of a cleary labeled bottle, when a guy comes up and goes "Ther's no alchol in that now is there boys, naaaaa" and I'm like "No, it's mountain dew". I reckon the guy was drunk himself.
I'm sorry, bu that is kind of funny, heh! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol! That's hilerious! And people my age are still convinced there is alcahol in ginger beer, whenever I buy it.

Today I saw a guy who looked just like Floyd Pepper! :batty: He actually looked really cool. He had long red hair tied back in a ponytail and a mostache... and, if that wern't enough, he was wearing a Sgt. Peppers-esque outfit!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just read a news story about a Hispanic man who is a world expert on kidnapping and he went to South America.....

And got kidnapped. Lol.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh man, I just came back from chruch and I saw a guy there Who looked just like Mr Johnson, Grover's faithful customer. He was a short old guy with a mouth that looked like a puppet mouth, same facial expressions, same Haircut, Same Moustache. It was weird alright!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just read a news story about a Hispanic man who is a world expert on kidnapping and he went to South America.....

And got kidnapped. Lol.
Oh, the irony!

Oh man, I just came back from chruch and I saw a guy there Who looked just like Mr Johnson, Grover's faithful customer. He was a short old guy with a mouth that looked like a puppet mouth, same facial expressions, same Haircut, Same Moustache. It was weird alright!
Was he trying to prove somthing?