The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh man, I just came back from chruch and I saw a guy there Who looked just like Mr Johnson, Grover's faithful customer. He was a short old guy with a mouth that looked like a puppet mouth, same facial expressions, same Haircut, Same Moustache. It was weird alright!
Wow! Really? Weird! I was able to make it to church on Christmas eve. I went straight from seeing my Nanna, and I was wearing a Black Sabbath top. It didn't go down tooo well with some of the hardcores... :embarrassed:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow! Really? Weird! I was able to make it to church on Christmas eve. I went straight from seeing my Nanna, and I was wearing a Black Sabbath top. It didn't go down tooo well with some of the hardcores... :embarrassed:
Lol. We had a data projector up to show some kids to a "Jesus Christ Superstar" style Nativity scene, and the camera panned the audience, and I gave it the 2 fingered salute, resulting in an elbow from my Dad. Hehe, Good times.

Not only that, there was a carol that sounded totally Hardcore, as if one verse would be better off coming from a black metal band. I had no choice but to scream along, but nobody could really hear it over the choir.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
LOL!:cool:

I hope your Nanna's feeling better, Katie.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I went for a haircut/style about a week ago, and I walk into the Hairdresser only to see...
The most evil teacher at my school sitting inside and reading the newspaper!
There was only 2 seats to wait in and I had to sit still and look the other way for almost 20 min!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
At the end of my street there is a life size Daffy Duck doll stuck up a tree. I got a huge fright upon seeing it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol. We had a data projector up to show some kids to a "Jesus Christ Superstar" style Nativity scene, and the camera panned the audience, and I gave it the 2 fingered salute, resulting in an elbow from my Dad. Hehe, Good times.

Not only that, there was a carol that sounded totally Hardcore, as if one verse would be better off coming from a black metal band. I had no choice but to scream along, but nobody could really hear it over the choir.
LOL! Hilerious!
Sometihng very odd happened last time I went to church. It could've been just me, but while people were getting up fer communion, I could've sworn I heard the pianist starting to play the first few notes from 'The Great Gig In The Sky'. It was really weird! or maybe it was just because I listen to the song too much- hmmm.

LOL!:cool:

I hope your Nanna's feeling better, Katie.
Thanks! I saw her on Christmas eve, she is in good spirits. ^^ Hope yer Grandma's feeling better, too.

I went for a haircut/style about a week ago, and I walk into the Hairdresser only to see...
The most evil teacher at my school sitting inside and reading the newspaper!
There was only 2 seats to wait in and I had to sit still and look the other way for almost 20 min!
Oh my God! :eek: Simelar situations have happened to me. I remember in grade four I was sick(ish) but I went to the shops with my Mum, and I saw my teacher!
Another simelar tihng happened last time I was at the doctors. I saw this really creepy teacher of mine there. She knows where I live... somehow... and she always offers me a ride home, and everytime she sees me she "accidently" runs into my, erm, chest area. O_O

At the end of my street there is a life size Daffy Duck doll stuck up a tree. I got a huge fright upon seeing it.
Haha! Just the other day someoone had put a Picachu toy up in a tree! Gave me a fright, too. I wanted it, but I was guessing it belonged to someone nearby.

Well, I saw a drag queen today in the fish and chips shop. Not a cool-"sweet-transvestite"-with-heels-and-weird-makeup-rocker kind, but the freaky-"where-have-all-the-real-men-gone" kind. I though she- er, he was a female at first, until I saw the legs and heard him speak. Odd!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
LOL! Hilerious!
Sometihng very odd happened last time I went to church. It could've been just me, but while people were getting up fer communion, I could've sworn I heard the pianist starting to play the first few notes from 'The Great Gig In The Sky'. It was really weird! or maybe it was just because I listen to the song too much- hmmm.

Thanks! I saw her on Christmas eve, she is in good spirits. ^^ Hope yer Grandma's feeling better, too.

Oh my God! :eek: Simelar situations have happened to me. I remember in grade four I was sick(ish) but I went to the shops with my Mum, and I saw my teacher!
Another simelar tihng happened last time I was at the doctors. I saw this really creepy teacher of mine there. She knows where I live... somehow... and she always offers me a ride home, and everytime she sees me she "accidently" runs into my, erm, chest area. O_O

Haha! Just the other day someoone had put a Picachu toy up in a tree! Gave me a fright, too. I wanted it, but I was guessing it belonged to someone nearby.

Well, I saw a drag queen today in the fish and chips shop. Not a cool-"sweet-transvestite"-with-heels-and-weird-makeup-rocker kind, but the freaky-"where-have-all-the-real-men-gone" kind. I though she- er, he was a female at first, until I saw the legs and heard him speak. Odd!
Man, you responded to like, 4 posts by me, cause I go on MC to post 4 things, but forget half of them and have to post again. I agree, the Tranny thing is wierd. I mean, I will wear makeup (or is that Manup?) but only to a degree, only Eyeliner and black Nail polish

Kiki

Reaction score
I don't mind that sort of thing, "guyliner" and the like, but this dude actually looked like a chick. The hair, the make-up, the clothes, everything! Until I saw the legs and heard him speak. I don't mind drag-queens (Boy George fer the win, lol!), especially rockers who just decided to wear dresses and over-the-to makeup (*cough* Bowie, Twisted Sister, New York Dolls, etc *cough*)... I have a really awesome Motley Crue poster I got in Twisted one time, and they're all in the bath wearing jewellery and lipstick and big glasses, I love it! Also, not to mention KISS, back in the early days (Ace looked like Shirley Maclaine- lol!). But this dude- err... person was just... scary! You know a transvestite when you see one, he just looked like a girl!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh man you should see Brian Molko, he keeps the masculine short hair, but lippy, nailpolish, full on face makeup, a dress and High heels, Now that is androgenous.
Hey you buy Twister Too! I have a massive, and I mean HUGE Trivium poster outa one, and a nice big Dragonforce one. Dragonforce may overproduce their albums, but; shred is shred, and That's what I dig (Or shred. lol).

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Twister ish awesome! My friend and I also buy Metal Hammer, that's a really cool mag, though she's more of a metalhead than me, so I buy Classic Rock, Mojo, Uncut and the like more often. Lol, I used to stalk this dude, and I remember everytime I saw him he was wearing a Trivium top, I think that's what got me into them, haw! :wink: Dragonforce is good, though. Yay- speed metal!

Wow! Yeah, this dude, his hair wasn't long as such, it was just in a very feminine style, sort of short but kinda flipped up, he'd look a bit more nicer with long hair, but his hair... it was like what a mum would have- lol.