The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I just found out 2 things about Alice in Wonderland:
1. Tim Burton is Remaking it. TIM BURTON! and guess who is The Mad Hatter...

Johnny Depp. U-huh. Yep. Fer sure.
I actually heard about that a few months ago. Quite honestly I dont like Johnny Depp and I am really sick of seeing his face everywhere. And before you ask, No, I did not like Sweeny Todd, and no,I didnt not like any of the Pirates movies (I can tolerate the first one, but I despise the other 2):stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ok, I just found out 2 things about Alice in Wonderland:
1. Tim Burton is Remaking it. TIM BURTON! and guess who is The Mad Hatter...

Johnny Depp. U-huh. Yep. Fer sure.

2. There is such a thing as Alice in Wonderland Syndrome!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_syndrome
Yeah, I heard abiut that a while back- how cool is that? :smile: I do like Alice in Wonderland (even though the author was a bit of an oddball... taking weird photos of children and the like...), so I am really looking forward to it. I doing a bit of an Alice in Wonderland photoshoot currently, so that's weird. But yeah, and Johnny Depp's playing the...Mad-Hatter, right? (Maaan... I would've suited that role so much- lol!)

Kiki

Reaction score
I actually heard about that a few months ago. Quite honestly I dont like Johnny Depp and I am really sick of seeing his face everywhere. And before you ask, No, I did not like Sweeny Todd, and no,I didnt not like any of the Pirates movies (I can tolerate the first one, but I despise the other 2):stick_out_tongue:
I respect that, and even agree with you a bit. I really love the "Pirates" films, but I've seen them s-o-o-o many times. I didn't mind Sweeny Todd, either. I like Depp, I find him really talented and a really versitile actor, but he's ALWAYS starring in Tim Burton's films. I wish he'd pick someone else. Like, when I heard about Depp playing the Mad-Hatter in the Burton film, I was like, Oh, surprise-surprise... :rolleyes:

Anywho's, today I saw a dude on a unicycle near my house. XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I respect that, and even agree with you a bit. I really love the "Pirates" films, but I've seen them s-o-o-o many times. I didn't mind Sweeny Todd, either. I like Depp, I find him really talented and a really versitile actor, but he's ALWAYS starring in Tim Burton's films. I wish he'd pick someone else. Like, when I heard about Depp playing the Mad-Hatter in the Burton film, I was like, Oh, surprise-surprise... :rolleyes:

Anywho's, today I saw a dude on a unicycle near my house. XD

Yeah, I heard abiut that a while back- how cool is that? :smile: I do like Alice in Wonderland (even though the author was a bit of an oddball... taking weird photos of children and the like...), so I am really looking forward to it. I doing a bit of an Alice in Wonderland photoshoot currently, so that's weird. But yeah, and Johnny Depp's playing the...Mad-Hatter, right? (Maaan... I would've suited that role so much- lol!)
My mum wanted to get my dad a unicycle for Xmas. Lol.
I did a project on how Lewis Carrol was a weirdo for english. Which reminds me of a quote from one of my friends
Julian (Doing a Who am I kinda thing): Uhh Umm , This guy was an author too and umm a P*********le
Me and Dan (Simulatenously): Lewis Carrol!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Today there was a bird in my house! :eek: I just walked into the laundry, and there it was! Oh my...GOD. Gave me a heart-attack!
You know the exact same thing happened to me several years ago and it was in the laundry room of all places too. I'm officially weirded out. :shifty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It's not something we're seeing, technically, but there's this strange sound in my brother's room that sounds like the little spring that keeps the door from hitting the wall is being flicked every so often. There is NOTHING there to make it do that. There's no evidence of critters causing it (and I don't see why they'd seem to do it every couple of hours). This is really getting on our nerves. :big_grin:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lol, today, while I was working, I saw my boss picking his nose. xDDDD EWWW!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*jaw drops* *does triple take* Is that..... SQUEEK! *GLOMP*