Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

Telly

Reaction score
Janice

Does anybody have a clip or a screencap of when Janice was on Muppet Babies? :flirt:

Telly

Reaction score
SWEET! Thanks! My friend (whose favorite Muppet is Janice) didn't belive me that she was in Muppet Babies!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
you're welcome. I noticed there is thread on here already regarding the Janice episode on Youtube.

Leanne
x

Telly

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Haha oh. Sorry. :S I guess I didn't dig for it. I just posted.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
That's OK, I knew the picture was on Wikki as I had seen it before, when I found out the name on the episode off of Wikki I Youtubed it and found it.

I then posted. After that I noticed that someone had already done this, Doh!

I think it is funny. I always take the long way round.

LOL

Leanne
x

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Really? Fer Sure

Edit: Oh, I guess there was a Topic for this. Hmm.. I wonder why I didn't see it when I went into this Forum? Hmm.... Ok, sorry about making a new one.

So, I was looking through information and episodes of Muppet Babies because I wanted to watch a few of them. And I am looking through the episodes of season 7 and what do I discover? I have never known that Janice had appeared in Muppet Babies. I am sorry if others already knew that but it completely baffled me.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/7/79/BabyBean.JPG

I was just so surprised about it because it was something I have never known. The episode that she appeared in, "Whose Tale is it, Anyway?", did not appear in the US. It was shown in the UK.

So, there were two band members in this show. Makes me wish that the other members would appear and what they would look like.

So, that was my surprise of the day. You can find the episode on YouTube.