Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The long lost episode featuring Baby janice has been posted on Youtube

Personaly, not too strong an episode, but still real entertaining. Especially the rerefence to various cartoon bunnies...
specially a certain Live action/animation hybrid star which shall remain nameless.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well it was a later episode, they weren't quite as good (which is typically normal for TV shows hehe).

OK Janice scares me a bit here, lol. But overall she looks like the real Muppet. I liked her comments on the other Muppets, lol. It sounds a little like Janice, it's definitely in character, but it's too much like a guy. Richard managed to pull off the feminine angle as well (the way Frank did with Piggy).

She grows on me though, I wish grown up Janice had had more interaction with the cast like this (Like can you get behind it? ! :flirt:)

Kinda ironic that the Valley Girl Muppet is the one who can read, lol. But I like that she's older, it coincides with her being in a rockin band later in life.

"Piggy, there is like definitely not a possy in Peter Rabbit!"

Lol, I have a new signature!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Why'd it stop after the cowbunnies? Though we know them better as cabbits.
:smirk:

muppet baby

Reaction score
THANK YOU DRTOOTH FOR PUTING THIS THREAD FOR US !

I never thought that there was a Muppet Babies epsoide that i had not seen and i had not seen this eposide until i watched, just in the last few min with the links .

WOW , i loved this eposide it was so good, i wish that they had let janice make more appericances in the show .

I love how they had her make all the " vally girl " comments to the fellow muppet babies .
My faverite one was when she would say to piggy when she would get mad : " like mellow out piggy " haha and all the other cool things that she would say .

When did it organally air ? does anyone know ? Does anyone out there on the forum remember watching it then .

I was such a faithful watcher of the muppet babies every saterday morning i must have missed it somewhere :embarrassed:.

I love how they made her look like the muppet janice keke that was the best to bad dr tooth was not with her that would have been so cool .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember seeing this episode when it aired and it had not been out of my mind ever sense. I remember it airing as one of the episodes of the seventh season. I think I saw it maybe twice but I'm not sure.

But it is my opinion that the whole series was solid to me.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I remember seeing this episode when it aired and it had not been out of my mind ever sense. I remember it airing as one of the episodes of the seventh season. I think I saw it maybe twice but I'm not sure.

But it is my opinion that the whole series was solid to me.
Yep it is solid for me to and also will always be my most faverite cartoon of all time . For me there is not a bad eposide in the series . It is the best and always will be .:smile::wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well it was a later episode, they weren't quite as good (which is typically normal for TV shows hehe).

It's actually pretty good for a last season episode. Bean actually DOES something here, and there's some nice character development on his part. His song really makes the character. Seems like when Bean was a child he had pretty low self esteem, and desperately wanted to be liked. It's like they intended that all allong, but didn't want to work it into the plot of any other episode.

And I do like Janice, and Dave does a pretty close impersonation, though a little more masculine. I rully wish her character was flushed out more. Seems that if there was a 10th season, she would have been in other episodes.

muppet baby

Reaction score
It's actually pretty good for a last season episode. Bean actually DOES something here, and there's some nice character development on his part. His song really makes the character. Seems like when Bean was a child he had pretty low self esteem, and desperately wanted to be liked. It's like they intended that all allong, but didn't want to work it into the plot of any other episode.

And I do like Janice, and Dave does a pretty close impersonation, though a little more masculine. I rully wish her character was flushed out more. Seems that if there was a 10th season, she would have been in other episodes.
I really like what you said about if there was a tenth season that janice may have been in it more . I thought the same thing after seing the eposide . I really like her as a muppet baby sad the other seasons did not happen .