FRAGGLE PUNK ROCK?

SillyRed

Reaction score
Allister, the punk band's CD "Dead Ends and Girlfriends", features a punk version of "Fraggle Rock theme". Phillip Chapman, you will not believe this. (The CD also features a punk Backstreet Boys', "I Want It That Way")LOL, The title is "Fraggle Rawk".

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by SillyRed
Allister, the punk band's CD "Dead Ends and Girlfriends", features a punk version of "Fraggle Rock theme". Phillip Chapman, you will not believe this. (The CD also features a punk Backstreet Boys', "I Want It That Way")LOL, The title is "Fraggle Rawk".
Fraggle Rock and Backstreet Boys with a punk rock attitude. Boy, the world has changed. :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of punk, almost at all. But this is one original song that goes covered in the punk genre actually pretty well.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
i have that cd! i love that song! allister do a great cover of it right down to the "Down in Fraggle Rock" at the end. I also got lucky and saw them perform it live at the warped tour this past summer. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I'm not a fan of punk, almost at all. But this is one original song that goes covered in the punk genre actually pretty well.
I'm not a fan of punk usually either, but I am very very happy the Muppets have found fans among the punk/ska world...be it the Bosstones with the Count(love that song) on Elmopalooza...the Gimme Gimme's with the Rainbow Connection, etc.

And of course emo indie hipsters Weezer...the video/special/merchandise thing with the Muppets was a really big boost in 2002.

zebadee

Reaction score
Fraggle Rawk is an amazing version of the theme tune!

Usually once a month at my mate's club, he will play the song for me :big_grin: Get's the dance floor filled :wink:

Still to hear the rest of the album though.