Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Emerald

Reaction score
I would love a Fozzie, but $600 is my limit. We have a mortgage, student loans, and a car payment that makes the "money is not object" option a non-option. Unless someone would like to donate some money to my husband and I........

Davina

Reaction score
sadly, i'm in the same boat... (adding in child support on the step kids.. oh, and a big cut in income this next year while hubby's on deployment...) even $600 might be pushing it depending on how things go.. though I know hubby would do everything in his power to get Fozzie (and Piggy, for that matter) for me.. he even has considered finding someone to do custom ones for me... (he's sweet and nearly the muppet freak i am.. ) though so far i've managed to convince him that, right now, that's not a smart move (at least til he gets back to home and can get the big income back...) not to mention difficult as Disney tends to seriously, uhm, frown on that sort of thing (with lawyers, even..)
meanwhile.. i'm trying to keep a little cushion of emergency money.. just in case... preferablly for Fozzie (or other figure that might come out instead..) or in case the stove blows out, or the dogs have weird problems again (which was why Gonzo/Animal's purchase got delayed a year...) or I just have to go insane :smile:
contributions are always welcome.. heh

Da Dogster

Reaction score
An Idea

I would love to own a Fozzie, even KErmit, Gonzo and Animal, and if they do come out with him, Rowlf would be kewl.

I would like to add my two cents, what we should do is have someone come up with a petition for Fozzie, so us Muppet Fans can have him.
I would sign if they had it.

I mean it worked for the begining of Fraggle Rock Season 1 set.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would love to own a Fozzie, even KErmit, Gonzo and Animal, and if they do come out with him, Rowlf would be kewl.

I would like to add my two cents, what we should do is have someone come up with a petition for Fozzie, so us Muppet Fans can have him.
I would sign if they had it.

I mean it worked for the begining of Fraggle Rock Season 1 set.

We all thought of this idea awhile back, and like Travis and MR says, not even this would work about a petition. All has been said and done.

muppetperson

Reaction score
We all thought of this idea awhile back, and like Travis and MR says, not even this would work about a petition. All has been said and done.
Who said that? Tom has said that they are watching this poll and would go ahead if they get 500 top buyers.Even with the numbers so far, MR are still looking into the smaller batch/higher price option.I have submitted a list of people who I feel might be able to make around 50 Fozzies, to MR and they are now contacting those people.Dont give up on Fozzie yet!

muppetperson

Reaction score
With reference to an episode of the Simpsons, keep this in mind-The patient was taken to hospital and pronounced dead.The patient was then transfered to a more expensive hospital and his condition was upgraded to alive, but serious!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just a thought, how many people that would buy Fozzie actually come on here? I mean, Im a huge Muppet fan so I check this site and forum at least once a day, but for other people who like the Muppets and would buy a Fozzie may not check on here to read and discuss it? I like Nightmare before Christmas, but I dont think I have ever been on a NBC forum to discuss the merchandise I own?

There must be lots of potential customers out there who dont visit this site?

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have put polls on other sites, but havent had much response.This is the best poll.

Nick22

Reaction score
almost everyday i check, the number of people who want fozzie goes up. i would love to have a fozzie! but i'm still working on gettijg the other 3!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Poll!

The Poll jumped i think about almost 30 from yesterday. This is good. I hope MR sees this.